HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ThaDevilGirl

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Beuhbé :facepalm: Makes me think of B.S. people in Hochelaga thinking they're romantic calling their girlfriends that way.

Anyway, parabens :)

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
happy bday, however all this day is really about is acknowledging that you are one day closer to the end.

If you have not yet arrived to this point, one day you'll wake up and look in the mirror and say ''who the **** is that''. This is completely normal, some people call it aging, I prefer to call it dying.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
happy bday, however all this day is really about is acknowledging that you are one day closer to the end.

If you have not yet arrived to this point, one day you'll wake up and look in the mirror and say ''who the **** is that''. This is completely normal, some people call it aging, I prefer to call it dying.

I prefer to call it life. Neither positive nor negative. Just the way it is.

Adamcrazy3

Dec 9, 2011
Montreal, Canada

Way to be positive about life!

Analyzer*

Happy birthday from Ontario.

So, it's either better than everyone's, or worse.

Bonne fete a toi
Bonne fete a toi.
Bonne fete bonne fete
Bonne fete this is all I know from 9 years of French class in Ontario schools...

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Happy birthday from Ontario.

So, it's either better than everyone's, or worse.

Bonne fete a toi
Bonne fete a toi.
Bonne fete bonne fete
Bonne fete this is all I know from 9 years of French class in Ontario schools...
Better than many anglophones. Thanks!

Happy Birthday, Jane Doe!
originally had your name there, but saw you didn't want it declared.

Obligatory for your special day;

tumblr_lq2po7xxeZ1qmwyz3o1_500.jpg

Lol, thanks.

Best birthday on television.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad