Toronto FC: TFC Discussion Thread - MLS Cup FINAL Nov 10 3PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I was just coming on here to ask wtf was up with Moor? He was out of position so many times, and made a lot of poor decisions with the ball in dangerous areas on the pitch. Don't normally hear his name a lot, but he was all over that defensive mess.

Having Vasquez for the first 75 minutes would have helped control the ball a little more in that one I think, but winning with him coming off the bench and loosing Morrow early highlighted the good effort by others.

I thought once TFC scored their second goal last night they totally let their foot off the gas. That was unfortunate. Looks like Club America is up next.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I was just coming on here to ask wtf was up with Moor? He was out of position so many times, and made a lot of poor decisions with the ball in dangerous areas on the pitch. Don't normally hear his name a lot, but he was all over that defensive mess.

Having Vasquez for the first 75 minutes would have helped control the ball a little more in that one I think, but winning with him coming off the bench and loosing Morrow early highlighted the good effort by others.

I thought once TFC scored their second goal last night they totally let their foot off the gas. That was unfortunate. Looks like Club America is up next.

Moor is getting older, and he was exposed by the quickness and creativity of the Tigres forwards.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Very sloppy by TFC.

Very similar effort as the one TFC gave vs CLB in the season opener. I'd have to say they look terrible so far in league play... mind you that is 3 halves we are talking about.. but still. I get their focus is the CL, but you still have to show up for league play.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Disappointing start to the season ..it’s always so tough to defend a title. Finding chemistry with new players etc. I’m more shocked by lack of offence though.

Oh well.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
GG guys, it would be fun to see both teams field their best 11 next time. With Vazquez, Mavinga, Silva and Camacho in, it will be even better soccer to watch. Always an entertaining between those two teams.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Lol this game gonna get ugly

Caps fan just popping in with how the Mexican club is surrounding the referee, I hope Toronto win. I'm amazed the referee hasn't told the Club America captain that he's the only one going to be allowed to speak to him or they will be booked for dissent. Half their team would be in my book already for how they've treated the ref.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Zavaletta is outclassed this game and has no business getting the munites he does IMO.

CA is a bunch of whiners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad