Television Comparison of MJ and NCAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake1

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
I read this on another board somewhere; it's not official, but should be must-see TV for the people on this board who routinely discuss the issue.
------------------------------

Global Vision or Global Television out of Winnipeg is producing a twenty-minute or so documentary comparing and contrasting Major Juniors and college hockey and UND is the college program to be focused.

The production team is following the Brandon, Manitoba team for about a week and then will travel to GF to gather information about UND, and interview coaches and players.

The completed segment is supposed to air as part of an upcoming Hockey Night in Canada broadcast.

Funkymoses

jake1 said:
I read this on another board somewhere; it's not official, but should be must-see TV for the people on this board who routinely discuss the issue.

Global Vision or Global Television out of Winnipeg is producing a twenty-minute or so documentary comparing and contrasting Major Juniors and college hockey and UND is the college program to be focused.

The production team is following the Brandon, Manitoba team for about a week and then will travel to GF to gather information about UND, and interview coaches and players.

The completed segment is supposed to air as part of an upcoming Hockey Night in Canada broadcast.

Interesting that UND is the focus since they have what's officially the most ridiculous rink the the NCAA, what with its 100 million + price tag.

countdown to flaming in 3... 2... 1...

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
jake1 said:

Sounds interesting. I'd be curious to see it (all I hope is that Pierre McGuire is NOT doing the commentating, especially considering some of the misleading info he gave on the NCAA during the recent WJC broadcast). My guess is that they're choosing UND because 1) they're the top ranked team in the nation right now and 2) Engelstad Arena will host the 2004/05 WJC.

I'm just surprised that Minnesota wasn't chosen (were they even considered?) since they are the reigning national champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->