Teddy purcell

RightKinger

Apr 25, 2006
Los Angeles
bump

Does anyone have any info on this kid? One article said that 25+ teams were after this guy and the Kings got him. A scouting report would be nice. Thanks. :help:

Oshie10

Apr 8, 2007
Kings got a great player

I watched Ted all season long in the USHL when he played for the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders and led us to a Clark Cup Championship in 2004-05. He has deceptive speed, great hands, and a quick shot. He has decent size, but needs to put on some weight and muscle to battle in the NHL. With his talent, he could become a quality second line player for the Kings scoring in the 60-70 point range. He played for a quality coach in CR (Mark Carlson) who teaches his players the fundamentals and how to play at both ends of the ice. Ironically, the Kings just drafted Alec Martinez who was Purcell's point man on the power play in Cedar Rapids. They worked well together. Anyway, you're getting a great player and a hard worker and I know the Kings fans will love him when he makes the big club.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
i heard a story about somebody that knows teddys father.. he said that teddy came home to newfoundland and went out to dinner with his parents,, nobody knew how to get in contact with teddy so they looked up his father ted. when they got back from dinner there was like 10 messages on the phone from nhl teams, one being wayne gretzky. just imagine to come home from dinner and hear a message with the great one saying i would love to meet you and find out if you the right fit for our team..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad