Forsberg, Arvidson ---- Landeskog, Söderberg, Nemeth
Enström ---- Eriksson Ek, Brodin
Lindberg, Karlsson ---- Kempe, Fantenberg, Folin
Rakell, Silfverberg, Lindholm ---- Karlsson, Ryan

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I doubt Lias Andersson will be available by Jeff Gorton in this tournament - Jeff should say no in my opinion due to amount of games this season since he was drafted last summer.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I doubt Lias Andersson will be available by Jeff Gorton in this tournament - Jeff should say no in my opinion due to amount of games this season since he was drafted last summer.

54 league games and a WJC isn't that much. Less than any fulltime CHLer, AHLer or NHLer has played.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
With no Olympics this is the chance to play for the national team. World Cup is still way too much up in the air and last time was no more than a warmup tournament for the season. So I think we'll naturally see more positive vibes, especially among established players under 30.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
54 league games and a WJC isn't that much. Less than any fulltime CHLer, AHLer or NHLer has played.
74 games including U20 tournaments, but he had a shoulder injury near christmas, and it`s not up to me though, but I`m just saying I doubt Jeff Gorton will say yes to this. Lias will have a chance to play for Sweden as early as next year in 2019, and he need to improve his overall skating skills and technique and focus on that over the summer.

Lias Andersson

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Let me guess....Viktor Fasth is a lock? The guy have not been good in Tre Kronor since 2012. Its amazing how some players have this free-ticket to Tre Kronor no matter how bad they are.

I would choose this goalies ahead of Fasth right now:

Gunnarsson
Alsenfeldt
Hellberg
Lasse Johansson
Reidenborn
Henrik Karlsson
Forsberg
Ullmark
Anders Nilsson
Enroth

Reactions: Seiza

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
From Stanley Cup i think we can hope for Wennberg, Nemeth, Landeskog, Brodin, W.Karlsson.

A.Larsson - Klingberg
OEL - Brodin
Edler - Nemeth

William Karlsson - Mika Zibanejad - Elias Lindholm
Gustav Nyquist - Mikael Backlund - Elias Pettersson
Gabriel Landeskog - Alexander Wennberg - Alexander Steen
Jacob de la Rose - Lias Andersson - Patrik Berglund

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Not too unlikely, unfortunatly.
It should be unlikely.. Nay illegal. At the very least it should be enough to question his mental health. Jocke Lindström didn’t put up any points at all against lesser competition at the olympics and doing the same shit over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
It should be unlikely.. Nay illegal. At the very least it should be enough to question his mental health. Jocke Lindström didn’t put up any points at all against lesser competition at the olympics and doing the same **** over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

lindström have never been good in tre kronor.

and yes grönborg is insane, so is mårts, båg and hardy nilsson. tre kronor is cursed with insane coaches for a long time.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
C'mon, Skellefteå line will thrive with better defense.
I hope you’re not serious, that is just completely ludacris. Thinking that top SHL edge at 30ish years old will be able to compete against some of the better dmen in the NHL and the best dmen available in the KHL when they werent in the olympics is dumb.

It’s far better to go with a joker like Elias Pettersson who might score a ton or who might not score at all, is far better than going with the guy you think is a safer option when infact he scored less points in more games while not having 10 different linemates in a season. He is just inferior it’s that easy.

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
lindström have never been good in tre kronor.

and yes grönborg is insane, so is mårts, båg and hardy nilsson. tre kronor is cursed with insane coaches for a long time.
Conny evensson was the last good coach. He played a 18 year old forsberg.

And yes we had crappy coaches for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad