Team Russia's Preliminary Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Goalies
Denis Khudyakov - Severstal Cherpovets (undrafted)
Kosntantin Barulin - Gazovik Tyumen (St. Louis Blues)

Defensemen
Konstantin Korneev - Ak Bars Kazan (Montreal Canadiens)
Sergei Gimayev - Severstal Cherpovets (Ottawa Senators)
Dmitri Vorobiev - Lada Togliatti (2004 NHL Entry Draft)
Grigori Panin - Lada Togliatti (2004 NHL Entry Draft)
Dmitri Kosmachev - CSKA Moscow (Columbus Blue Jackets)*
Denis Ezhov - Metallurg Nk. (Buffalo Sabres)*
Denis Grot – Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (Vancouver Canucks)*
Anton Kadeikin – Sarnia Sting (New Jersey Devils)**

Forwards:
Sergei Anshakov - CSKA Moscow (Pittsburgh Penguins)*
Vladislav Evseev - Dynamo Moscow (Boston Bruins)*
Evgenii Issakov - Severstal Cherpovets (Pittsburgh Penguins)
Konstantin Glazachev - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (Nashville Predators)*
Dmitri Kazionov - Lada Togliatti (Tampa Bay Lightning)
Ilya Krikunov - Khimik Voskresensk (Vancouver Canucks)*
Evgenii Malkin - Metallurg Magnitogorsk (2004 NHL Entry Draft)
Alexander Ovechkin - Dynamo Moscow (2004 NHL Entry Draft)
Pestunov - Metallurg Magnitogorsk (Phoenix Coyotes)
Alexander Semin -Washington Capitals***
Grigori Shafigullin -Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (Nashville Predators)*
Evgenii Tunik - SKA St. Petersburg (New York Islanders)
Yuri Yermolin - Avangard Omsk (2004 NHL Entry Draft)
Marat Vailulin - Ak Bars Kazan (2004 NHL Entry Draft)
Nikolai Zherdev – Columbus Blue Jackets****

* Unconfirmed.
** If Kadeikin has fully recovered from his leg injury.
*** If the player receives permission to leave the NHL club.
**** Nikolai Zherdev's presence in the lineup is very unlikely as there are more things in motion then simply the NHL club's permission.

hmmmm......looks pretty good to me. What about Zherdev?? Is he allowed to play???

leafaholix*

He was hardly used because the coaches were not impressed.

He would have likely been the captain of the Russian team this year.

#2FAN

I think their forwards are too young and inexperienced. The USA team still looks to have the most powerfull offense.

Mar 1, 2002
Big Bill said:
The defense and goaltending appears weak but that is an awesome group of forwards IMO.

Goaltending? With the exception of the first game, Barulin was the best player when the Russians were here last month. He is a stud.

haugmi01

JasonMacIsaac said:
BTW Russia is way to young, that looks to be a really weak team IMO.

Yeah no kiddin'. Hey Russia, YOU SUCK! Go Canada Go..........

Oh Canada, our home and native land.....

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
The Canadians are lazy. Cheap and lazy. The USA or Russia must win this tournament. They deserve it so much more. The fat Canadians can go back to their playstations and ice cream. Since when has Canada done anything but cause trouble? USA and Russia RULE!!

#2FAN

Foppa_Rules said:
The Canadians are lazy. Cheap and lazy. The USA or Russia must win this tournament. They deserve it so much more. The fat Canadians can go back to their playstations and ice cream. Since when has Canada done anything but cause trouble? USA and Russia RULE!!
Lets go Stalin dun dun dun dun dun
7 million gone dun dun dun dun dun
Hes our hero dun dun dun dun dun

BeerTuzzi

Nov 27, 2003
Foppa_Rules said:

"playstations and ice cream"

I prefer the X-Box personally and I'm not that big on ice cream - It's too cold up here.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
But I was talking about HOCKEY teams, not countries. Canada has a pretty good team, especially with MA Fluery, as much as I HATE his giggling....ughhh. But the Canadians don't deserve to win it as much as the USA team and team Russia do.

#2FAN

And Russia is where???? One of the poorest countries in the world trying to seek more compensation for Zherdev. You don't see imigrants going to live in Russia but you do see them lined up trying to get in Canada.

Canada is the best hockey nation, last time I checked the Olympics told us so and this year at the WJC we will have that too.

BeerTuzzi

Nov 27, 2003
Foppa_Rules said:
But I was talking about HOCKEY teams, not countries. Canada has a pretty good team, especially with MA Fluery, as much as I HATE his giggling....ughhh. But the Canadians don't deserve to win it as much as the USA team and team Russia do.

Why don't the Canadians deserve to win Mr Foppa. Does not the best most hard working team deserve to win? Clarify?

#2FAN

Foppa_Rules said:
Why, why doesn't Canada deserve to win. Shouldn't the best hockey natio "Canada" win every time it is in a tourniment and deserve to do so?

haugmi01

Foppa_Rules said:

CANADIANS are fat? Shall I remind you that the OBESITY rate in America is the highest in the world? HAHA! Not to mention the rampant social problems that "DUMMY Bush from Texas" doesn't know how to solve.

PROFILE of America
- bad education
- bad health care
- violent
- racist
- media has American's scared, locking themselves in their own homes
- generally not as smart as the rest of the world
- commits way to much budget to "guns 'n stuff"

Big Bill

Feb 27, 2002
Land of milk & honey
Visit site
haugmi01 said:
CANADIANS are fat? Shall I remind you that the OBESITY rate in America is the highest in the world? HAHA! Not to mention the rampant social problems that "DUMMY Bush from Texas" doesn't know how to solve.

PROFILE of America
- bad education
- bad health care
- violent
- racist
- media has American's scared, locking themselves in their own homes
- generally not as smart as the rest of the world
- commits way to much budget to "guns 'n stuff"

You are as big an a-hole as that Foppa idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad