IMG_2758.jpeg
IMG_2759.jpeg

IMG_2760.jpeg
IMG_2761.jpeg

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
are you guy's generating these yourself? Never used AI but was trying to do something with the Utah Bobcats just cause I like it for whatever reason
i'm doing something wrong 😅
3.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

i spent way too much time doing this and these were the best lol, but at least it got the color scheme

Reactions: Llewzaher

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
i spent way too much time doing this and these were the best lol, but at least it got the color scheme
Haha I have been sick the past few days and that’s how I’ve been passing the time. Feeling better now though so I think I’m taking a break and getting back to real life

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Smith’s first rebrand as owner of the jazz saw them go to an ultra modern, extremely plain Jane, two tone rebrand.

1713568203196.jpeg

I’m thinking it’s going to be stripped down, 2D Yetis logo. Straightforward. With very simple designs and patterns on the uniforms.

Reactions: G Backup

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Re the Saints and Eagles, with the expeception of the reborn Winnipeg Jets, there hasn't been a team in the four major sports that has picked an existing mascot from the other majors since the Carolina Panthers in '95.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Someone mentioned the Utah Phoenix in another thread and that is pretty fire to me. Works really well with the red, brown, slate yellows that were being shown earlier in the thread as well.

Utah Phoenix rising from the ashes of the old, ushering in the new. A franchise reborn.

That story line writes itself honestly.

rt

May 13, 2004
The old Kootenay/Winnipeg Ice logo is a good starting point for a cool yet modern looking but simple Yeti design.

web1_kootenayice_newlogos.jpg
No offense but that’s exactly what I hope to avoid.

Anyone see a big dumb goofy monster thing here?
1713572079299.png

Seattle took a stupid, childish name and made an incredible 10/10 brand out of it.

Yeti is a stupid, childish name. Utah has a chance to do what Seattle did and make a great brand out of it.

Step one: don’t show the monster. It’s like a horror movie. It’s better if you never see it. Once you see it, your realize how silly the whole thing is.

Someone mentioned the Utah Phoenix in another thread and that is pretty fire to me. Works really well with the red, brown, slate yellows that were being shown earlier in the thread as well.

Utah Phoenix rising from the ashes of the old, ushering in the new. A franchise reborn.

That story line writes itself honestly.
That would be hilarious and I would love it. But I can’t see it happening.

Reactions: Grimes

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
No offense but that’s exactly what I hope to avoid.

Anyone see a big dumb goofy monster thing here?
View attachment 855501

Seattle took a stupid, childish name and made an incredible 10/10 brand out of it.

Yeti is a stupid, childish name. Utah has a chance to do what Seattle did and make a great brand out of it.

Step one: don’t show the monster. It’s like a horror movie. It’s better if you never see it. Once you see it, your realize how silly the whole thing is.

That's a good point. Eventually they will likely move into it though.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I hate to do this but...

@Foggy1097 can you humor me and do a Salt Lake Sax kit? It can be as ridiculous and cartoony as you want or as minimalist and classy as you can possibly make it. I just need to see one.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I hate to do this but...

@Foggy1097 can you humor me and do a Salt Lake Sax kit? It can be as ridiculous and cartoony as you want or as minimalist and classy as you can possibly make it. I just need to see one.
Haha I’ll see what I can do…I would be pretty happy with something like this. It’s about as simple as you can get for the yeti I think. One text and one no text.

IMG_2763.jpeg
IMG_2765.jpeg

Reactions: Puckrobber

rt

May 13, 2004
ECA0AD40-29A7-45CE-A216-F2D95482C6F9.jpeg

These colors they keep using. Steel blue, silver, and charcoal. I could see a yeti kit with those colors. Especially something where you don’t see the monster. And like how Kraken has that vague pirate/sea serpent/nautical cont, maybe we see like a boulders and ice reminiscent font.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
View attachment 855526
These colors they keep using. Steel blue, silver, and charcoal. I could see a yeti kit with those colors. Especially something where you don’t see the monster. And like how Kraken has that vague pirate/sea serpent/nautical cont, maybe we see like a boulders and ice reminiscent font.

Kraken can work because it's got tentacles while the rest is hidden below the waves. With a Yeti the only thing your going to see is footprints in the snow. Which is kinda already a Avs alt logo. Perhaps you could have some sort of logo where the Yeti is hiding in it?

rt

May 13, 2004
Kraken can work because it's got tentacles while the rest is hidden below the waves. With a Yeti the only thing your going to see is footprints in the snow. Which is kinda already a Avs alt logo. Perhaps you could have some sort of logo where the Yeti is hiding in it?
No way. There’s no goofy cartoon Devil in New Jersey’s logo. Looking back at the fan mock-ups of the Kraken they all suck. Because they all have big dumb squid monsters in them.

It should be evocative of snowy mountain monster. Just like Seattle is evocative of a giant sea monster. Shouldn’t actually show it. That’s very minor league. Like the Winnipeg ICE logo. Very childish looking.

Reactions: paul9kariya

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad