GDT: Team is in Florida tonight

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Always seems like the retaliation is penalized more harshly than the instigation. That's why Crosby draws so many penalties, he instigates shit and when they get tired of it, they end up with the penalty. Shouldn't that go the other way around? And only 2 min for that board seems rather generous

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Seriously someone answer me this. Why are Ryan and Darling playing good now that we are out of the mix? Wtf is going on here?!!!

Reactions: Tryamw
Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
We'll probably trade for/sign another playoff team's castoffs, bring over Necas, add a good prospect and everyone will be drinking the kool-aid again in September. Probably even me even though I know better. :laugh:
I mean this season had so much promise, I was hooked, I thought we are bubble in team for sure, yet somehow we had worst goalie signing in last few years and all my hopes went to shitter.

If they trade for/sign a goalie and sign someone decent from Free Agency, I will be very excited again, especially because of our prospects, and they will probably let me down for a 10th time in a row.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Stuart_m5a1_cfb_borden.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad