Team Finland fined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streaker-man

Oct 7, 2004
Finland
Team Finland was fined earlier today (2000 euros) because Pettri Nummelin had been playing with ragged pants. IIHF announced that that kind of thing creates negative image for ice hockey. :clap:

Great, lets just stick with hooking the officials...

No seriously. I understand that this is just pocket money but still... I know it´s illegal to play with broken equipment but do pants really count this much?

331016.jpg

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Hahahahahah what a joke, they fine him for that but hooking the ref is ok. I think they should worry about what goes on the ice rather then if someone wants to wear ragged pants.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I can't believe it, especially granted that Nash wasn't fined or suspended or anything at all ...

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
It's about damn time. Ever since the kids around here have seen Nummelin wearing those ragged pants they've been tearing up their jeans, knocking over banks, and stepping on cracks on the sidewalk.

Oh the humanity! :shakehead

Know Your Enemy

Registered
Jul 18, 2004
North Vancouver
I can't believe this, what the hell is wrong with the IIHF?
This ruling will just turn people against Canadians because Nash didn't even get a slap on the wrist.....what a shame :shakehead

Cono

Oct 17, 2004
Turku
I laughed a lot when i heard about this. IIHF is a joke.

Last edited:

IkeaMonkey*

I wonder if this is only illegal in international tournaments. Especially given the fact, most pants nowadays have zippered legs anyway.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
I don't believe it. After proving that they were favorising (sp?) Canada by don't even suspending Rick Nash for his actions, they fined Nummelin for wearing ragged pants ? What the hell ? Will they fined 5000 euros to Olli Jokinen because he's wearing a mohawk ?

Oil_slick9416*

Jorge Garcia said:
Nash's pants are like new. Just beautiful. They make me proud. :yo: :clap:

yah. Nash's pants are top of the line. everyone should be force to use the same equipment that Nash uses. He is God :bow:

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
Tuomo#1 said:
I can't believe this, what the hell is wrong with the IIHF?
This ruling will just turn people against Canadians because Nash didn't even get a slap on the wrist.....what a shame :shakehead

Well...I was already angry about the Nash incident going unpunished. Now this ****ing travesty. IIHF is a god damn joke. I pity the fools. :rant:

Which is worse, playing with torn pants or THIS

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~jani/nash.mpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->