Confirmed with Link: [TBL/NYR] Namestnikov, Howden, Hajek, 1st rd pk, con. 2nd for J.T. Miller & Ryan McDonagh

Storm Bolt

Feb 27, 2018
Tampa Bay
Thought this was a very fair deal for both sides. I really liked both Howden and Hajek so best of luck to them.

Yzerman took a calculated risk here that I think will really pay off for us. Can't wait for the playoffs to start already.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Namestnikov has been awful since joining the Rangers. Can't play center defensively, not playing well offensively either, along with bad decision making.

Is this how he usually plays or just a string of bad games?

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Namestnikov has been awful since joining the Rangers. Can't play center defensively, not playing well offensively either, along with bad decision making.

That's how he generally plays away from Stamkos/Kucherov. He should be better defensively though, he's just so damn light on his skates.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

He's really streaky. He got fat off Kucherov and Stamkos for a while there but I have to imagine he'll gel eventually with someone. His only problem is that he has tunnel vision at center. If AV puts him at wing then he'll be fine. If I were to put a number on how much better Vladdy is there it would be called "I can't count that high"

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad