Waived: Taylor Pyatt - Claimed By Pitt 1/2

Vidic15*

Good. Callahan needs to showcase his talent (shot-blocking) to all the attending scouts.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Why is Brooks the only one reporting this? Hell, Gross has even tweeted since noon and it was just to tell us he's travelling and will update on team USA later :facepalm:

No report from Lavoie, McKenzie, or Dreger either who are usually all over the waiver wire.

Guess everyone is caught up in the Winter Classic? :dunno:

He'll clear.

RangersHank*

I wouldnt be surprised if someone claims him. How much does this save us?

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I wouldnt be surprised if someone claims him. How much does this save us?

I would. He hasn't looked like an engaged player in a long time. Certainly not in his tenure here. A team desperate for some bottom-6th depth, maybe, but it seems teams are bringing up their kids to fill those roles. (Except the Rangers. :laugh:)

RangersHank*

I would. He hasn't looked like an engaged player in a long time. Certainly not in his tenure here. A team desperate for some bottom-6th depth, maybe, but it seems teams are bringing up their kids to fill those roles. (Except the Rangers. :laugh:)

Edmonton maybe? They have kids that need some veteran help

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Why is Brooks the only one reporting this? Hell, Gross has even tweeted since noon and it was just to tell us he's travelling and will update on team USA later :facepalm:

No report from Lavoie, McKenzie, or Dreger either who are usually all over the waiver wire.

Guess everyone is caught up in the Winter Classic? :dunno:

He'll clear.

Because nobody cares about Pyatt?

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
He was up with the Rangers? Was he scratched all the time or something? Because I honestly don't think I heard his name in at least a month.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I hope he's claimed, he deserves a chance somewhere, and its not with the Rangers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->