Injury Report: Taylor Hall (Leg Tightness): Day-to-Day

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
I just saw Krueger's comments on the news a few minutes ago. He called the Hall thing "Very, very precautionary" as in "It's not serious at all."

Whatever. I'll believe it when I saw Hall in the line-up tomorrow.

With the way the Oilers medical staff evaluates injuries, they will anounce this afternoon that he will be out for 2-3 weeks... Then need surgery. :(

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Life in Oiler land:

Our go to player gets an unexpected suspension and so we're missing him from lineup. Comes back for one game, gets injured. and we're missing him from the lineup.

vs

Jamie Benn believing its better to do "do unto others" gets no suspension whatsoever, no missed games, and no resultant subsequent injury..

Not sure why I'm stating this or thinking this beyond casting furtive glance up at the heavens..

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
I'm assuming Hall tweaked his hamstring during the Clutterbuck hit.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
I'm assuming Hall tweaked his hamstring during the Clutterbuck hit.

This, unfortunately is what I'm wondering too.

Lesson being.

It is bestest to give unto others with sturdy stick of lumber or compressed graphite two hand hammered with all intent into the back of an unsuspecting opponent in response to said opponent doing absolutely nothing at all.

This being the better forged hammer of the gods thereby approved of...

The gods that be love their malevolence.

apparently.:laugh:

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tambo doesn't expect Hall to play tomorrow

sounds about right, krueger after the game against st. louis "it is only precautionary, we expect him back on sunday".... 2 games later hall isn't in the lineup, lol... yeah, this is pretty par-for-the-course for the oilers

with hall out for tomorrow, even though it's against colorado, it's an all but guaranteed loss... the team just isn't the same without hall, he is the straw that stirs the drink, and the only kid lighting the lamp lately (unless you still count gagner as a kid, which i guess you could)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->