Injury Report: Taylor Hall (Leg Tightness): Day-to-Day

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
He should sit out Sunday. Don't want to be killed by Minnesota anyways

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I thought he was hurt taking that puck off the arm. Must have missed the play in question.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Taylor really needs to focus on improving his balance, this teams medical and athletic training team is a joke.

Obviously no hyperbole here.
Let's tar and feather the trainers because one player falls down all the time.

Connor Mcdavey*

Just putting this as a place holder for the million questions that are going to be asked about Hall in the next 24 hours (and the 0 answers we're gonna get from the Oilers). Let's all hope it's not serious, as this team is beyond sunk without Hall in the lineup.

so obvious what's going on here folks.. Hall isn't hurt at all. He did nothing that could aggravate his leg in anyway. I've watched the video of the first two periods 3 times already. He's precautionary because he doesn't wanna get laid out sunday night against Minnesota. Bank it. He knows he's public enemy number one in Minny, and he has a target on his back. Krueger saying he's sitting him out precautionary, the fact he's walking around fine, I bet you he doesn't play the game on sunday because.. hate to say it.. he's scared.

Giroux tha Damaja

Apr 17, 2009
Mount Holly, NJ
Hey guys. I just traded Kadri and Perron for Hall in my fantasy league so of course Kadri gets the hatty and Hall gets a leg issue, first game. I didn't see the game, since I live out here in Philly. I came into this thread to get a feel for the severity of the injury (and I did, thanks!), but now I'm wondering what the story is with him and Minnesota. What the heck did he do to be public enemy number one there?

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
so obvious what's going on here folks.. Hall isn't hurt at all. He did nothing that could aggravate his leg in anyway. I've watched the video of the first two periods 3 times already. He's precautionary because he doesn't wanna get laid out sunday night against Minnesota. Bank it. He knows he's public enemy number one in Minny, and he has a target on his back. Krueger saying he's sitting him out precautionary, the fact he's walking around fine, I bet you he doesn't play the game on sunday because.. hate to say it.. he's scared.

sorry buddy. I think you're full of crap with this statement.
:shakehead

perhaps he did tweak something and the oilers don't want to have another injury and are actually doing the smart thing. that seems more likely to me.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Hey guys. I just traded Kadri and Perron for Hall in my fantasy league so of course Kadri gets the hatty and Hall gets a leg issue, first game. I didn't see the game, since I live out here in Philly. I came into this thread to get a feel for the severity of the injury (and I did, thanks!), but now I'm wondering what the story is with him and Minnesota. What the heck did he do to be public enemy number one there?

He injured Brodin in AHL earlier and just got suspended for the clutterbuck hit

millpoo

Sep 26, 2006
ST. A
Hall is irreplaceable and has been one of the most consistent and best Oilers all year, but if he has to miss a game it's good to know the team isn't completely lost without him. They proved that in the games he was suspended.

Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
andystrickland
Word last night among some #Oilers people is Taylor Hall is nursing a hamstring....lacked usual explosiveness against #stlblues

Maybe an effect of his hit on Clutterbuck exasperated when he went awkwardly into the boards?

Oiltankjob Fail

Feb 10, 2013
nvm.

Last edited:

Johnny McBravo

Hello Connor
May 28, 2010
Canada
andystrickland
Word last night among some #Oilers people is Taylor Hall is nursing a hamstring....lacked usual explosiveness against #stlblues

Maybe an effect of his hit on Clutterbuck exasperated when he went awkwardly into the boards?

Yikes, not good. Hall should sit out a game or two.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
andystrickland

if that's true, he should take it easy for a couple games... hamstrings are touchy beasts

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
I just saw Krueger's comments on the news a few minutes ago. He called the Hall thing "Very, very precautionary" as in "It's not serious at all."

Whatever. I'll believe it when I saw Hall in the line-up tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad