Taylor Hall's point streak ends at 26 games.

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Should easily be in the contention for the Hart trophy if it actually meant "player judged most valuable to his team". He has been pretty much carrying the Devils this season. I don't even want to guess where we would be if we didn't have him on our team. Gotta thank Chiarelli.

Csonked Out

Mar 20, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I don't think that dinner was ever a rumor. Shero did a whole interview where he was very open about it back in October.

He talked about how his first year was for grieving being traded and he understood that, but now it was time to move past that and show the league he was the playoff player the Devils believed him to be.

Hynes talked about it too.

Now you got Hall talking about how he sees NJ as home and his mom loving how the team has treated him

I think the RNH for Severson was only HF fan proposals . Devil board figured he was the one available along with Eberle. Hall was assumed off limits
The way I remember it is he was trying to get Larsson for RNH around the all star game and Shero basically said you can only have Larsson if we get Hall. Apparently they kept discussions going and it was finally finalized that offseason. Fast forward 18 months and Hall will probably be our next captain. This was a franchise altering move Shero pulled off. The speed Hall can carry through the neutral zone fits this team perfectly.

Reactions: flying v 604

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
If the car is only available for 100K then sometimes you have to overpay. I bet you don't watch the Oilers. I bet you don't see how much Adam Larsson means to their team. He means a lot more than his unspectacular possession numbers and inability to score 20 points. He definitely means more than a lazy locker room cancer like Hall.
halls 50 points would put him 2nd on team scoring. on which the Oilers are the worst offensive team in hockey, Also want Larrson supposed to be that guy who improved their defensive stats? well, they are the worst in the league in all categories.
Larsson, AdamD40336
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
here is what Hall goy you. Wow and people here had the nerve to say he was better than Tanev. here's his numbers
Tanev, ChristopherD3829119
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Plus 9 on A 30th place team playing tip mins. if hall gets you that What does Tanev get you? who is far superior in every way.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
The way I remember it is he was trying to get Larsson for RNH around the all star game and Shero basically said you can only have Larsson if we get Hall. Apparently, they kept discussions going and it was finally finalized that offseason. Fast forward 18 months and Hall will probably be our next captain. This was a franchise-altering move Shero pulled off. The speed Hall can carry through the neutral zone fits this team perfectly.
He is one hell of A player. Glad we only have to see him twice a year. as he loves feasting on the Canucks.

McBaevid

Lottery Dynasty
Oct 3, 2010
Edmonton, AB
halls 50 points would put him 2nd on team scoring. on which the Oilers are the worst offensive team in hockey, Also want Larrson supposed to be that guy who improved their defensive stats? well, they are the worst in the league in all categories.
Larsson, AdamD40336
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
here is what Hall goy you. Wow and people here had the nerve to say he was better than Tanev. here's his numbers
Tanev, ChristopherD3829119
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Plus 9 on A 30th place team playing tip mins. if hall gets you that What does Tanev get you? who is far superior in every way.

You're not getting a Taylor Hall for Tanev, Chiarelli is an idiot, other GMs won't move a player like him for Tanev/Larsson

MtoD

Feb 4, 2018
Looked like the streak was about to end but the Hurricanes tie it up late.. and then Taylor Hall wins it in OT with 22 seconds left.

18 straight games/11 game point streak.

Hall is only 1 game from 'officially' tying the longest point streak of the season at 12 games.

Reactions: glenwo2

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Selecting Debrincat over Benson (McDavid's linemate in juniors)
Nix Hall for Larsson
Nix Eberle for Strome
Nix 15th and 28th for Reinhart

Maroon - McDavid - Debrincat
Hall - Draisaitl - Puljujarvi
Beauvillier - Barzal - Eberle
Caggiula - RNH - Kassian

Reactions: ImNeverWrong

Bramskii

Jul 23, 2007
Toronto
Selecting Debrincat over Benson (McDavid's linemate in juniors)
Nix Hall for Larsson
Nix Eberle for Strome
Nix 15th and 28th for Reinhart

Maroon - McDavid - Debrincat
Hall - Draisaitl - Puljujarvi
Beauvillier - Barzal - Eberle
Caggiula - RNH - Kassian
Pete Chiarelli is reaching Mike Millbury status.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Another big time goal.. he's gotta be in the top 5 for the hart trophy.

I was just thinking few hours ago that he& Barkov should be damm high in the race but I doubt they'll get the hype.
Kucherovs from elite teams will get it.

hjghkabsdkc

Nov 17, 2017
But the Oilers had to trade him for a second-pair defensive defenceman!!

McDavid couldn't lead cause Hall was too big in the dressing room. For real. Hall's stall was massive, it was hard to move around in there.

Larsson is so elite defensively that somehow this doesnt translate to points so he only gets 15-20 points a year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad