Tavares vs. Espo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

Jon Prescription said:
Yes, but Tavares is on the verge of being crowned the "next great one" while Espo is looking to be a mid first round pick in his draft.

Espo is 16 and already tearing it up, we all label him '' The next great one'' here too. Espo isn't looking to be a mid first round pick, he's fighting to go first overall, in his draft year.

I hope, you're kidding.

Transported Upstater

The Great One said:
Espo is 16 and already tearing it up, we all label him '' The next great one'' here too. Espo isn't looking to be a mid first round pick, he's fighting to go first overall, in his draft year.

I hope, you're kidding.

It's so hard to tell yet, but at this point, I'd take Tavares in a heartbeat, I just think his upside is immense.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Right now Tavares is on a pace for 80 goals and 9 assists. Not a very deep team so they will play him until he drops. It will be interesting to so what happens when his statistics normalize a bit. One to watch.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
nuck said:
Right now Tavares is on a pace for 80 goals and 9 assists. Not a very deep team so they will play him until he drops. It will be interesting to so what happens when his statistics normalize a bit. One to watch.
No kidding, he sure does look like a sniper though, I am really impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad