GDT: Tankhawks @ Tankyotes 8:00PM CT NSCH - Tank Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I think he will be. The play of Schmaltz at center has pretty much cemented Anisimov being a bottom six center on this team going forward... Wingels and Bouma need to go just so Q can't continue to trot him out there with DeBrincat. You talk to Kempny and see what interest he has in coming back next season in a "new system". I think he 100% walks with the way he's been handled here, though. And it's a shame, because he will be a solid NHL defenseman elsewhere. Rutta...I don't know. I saw potential earlier this season, but he was never the same after coming back from injury. And Q really didn't give him a good run of games once he fell in love with Oesterle. It takes consistent playing time to get back in the groove. Especially in your first year in the NHL...

This. Another indictment on Q. We have a massive amount of rookies/sophomores on this team that need to build up chemistry and consistency. But change the lines and pairings every game. Smart coaching there.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I'm really curious to see what Kempny becomes in another system, be that here or somewhere else. So many people on here are higher on him than I am, it seems.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I think he will be. The play of Schmaltz at center has pretty much cemented Anisimov being a bottom six center on this team going forward... Wingels and Bouma need to go just so Q can't continue to trot him out there with DeBrincat. You talk to Kempny and see what interest he has in coming back next season in a "new system". I think he 100% walks with the way he's been handled here, though. And it's a shame, because he will be a solid NHL defenseman elsewhere. Rutta...I don't know. I saw potential earlier this season, but he was never the same after coming back from injury. And Q really didn't give him a good run of games once he fell in love with Oesterle. It takes consistent playing time to get back in the groove. Especially in your first year in the NHL...

100%. It is no secret that I am a fan of his game and that I think Q has monstrously mishandled him.

He would be a really good 3rd pairing stop gap. His skill set screams then new NHL and and screams the things that Q is not a fan of.

Reactions: jls24

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Patrick Kane ....-12 with 3g 5a only in last 15 GP ...If you go last 16 GP he "starred" in the Ottawa game with 1 g 4a But was I remind you somehow a -1 .. So his last 16GP he is a whopping -13 ...Sure a few are bad luck due to poor goaltending on the goals against st I'm ES play..but dies anyone see him trying to check anyone? HE too has gone Country Club mail it in on us. .
Not singling just him our..but as one of our vet core "leaders" and supoised key stars...his example of putrid compete in this key stretch has been both noticeable amd found wanting and certainly not upto pay grade .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad