Tank Watch

What draft pick do you think we end up with in the 1st round?

• Total voters

Cement Head

I'm tired, I only had 16 hours of sleep!
Dec 23, 2017
Not a cat expert but that’s usually an indicator that the litter box wasn’t tidy enough to his specifications. I’ve also heard stories that they will take a dump on your bed as a calling card if you aren’t giving them enough attention.
Well his brother and him have two litter boxes that I clean every other day, but it should be every day and a half. I blame myself for today but if he ever crapped on my bed, he would be kicked out of the house.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Well tell me how many 18 year defenseman looked like future Norris winners? All I am saying, don't expect that he would have a huge impact on the Hawks in 2018-19 if somehow he is on the team. Also, give peace a chance will you!

He is trending higher in point production that Hedman and spot on with EK. He is an elite skater with size (this hurt EK). His gap control his already advanced for his age and when you couple this with his elite skating it will allow him to transition much easier than a typical D prospect. He is not finished defensively but he is further along than most.

You have to look at his progression at this point and it is easy to see how he will be a game changer from the start. This team needs more production offensively from the back end and he will 100% provide that. Will he win a Norris early? Doubtful but to say there 50 D you would rather have is an out of this world bad take.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Looking at those highlights and others of Dahlin, it's obvious that he's real good. Not sure how he'll do in the NHL until he laces them up, but have to say the odds are that he's respectable offensively. Very few defensive highlights there to look at besides the big hits. Time will tell that story. Can't imagine he's a top pairing guy based on his current defensive level.

On the rush he pushes the puck rather than over-stickhandling it like so many players currently do. Very Bobby Orr-like. Push the puck to a new direction...redirected with a push. Subtle difference, maybe, but I think it's important. Less wasted motion. Sometimes I hate seeing Kane going through center ice when nobody is around, and he's stickhandling like he's dodging mini mines planted in the ice. So much wasted effort and definitely slows him down.

He already possesses one thing that Keith doesn't: a wrist shot. Amazing what a quick wrister to the net can beget.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad