Tampa signs Bochenski and face roster problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Tampa Bay announced earlier today that they have sign right wing Brandon Bochenski to a two year contract.

GM Martin Sedin said he was very please of this signing and that Bochenski will compete for a roster spot on the upcoming training camp.

Tampa also announced that goalie Roman Turek has retired and now the team are looking for alot of players.

Tampa Bay is currently missing two centers, one left wing and atleast two defenseman.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Tampa GM said:
Tampa Bay announced earlier today that they have sign right wing Brandon Bochenski to a two year contract.

GM Martin Sedin said he was very please of this signing and that Bochenski will compete for a roster spot on the upcoming training camp.

Really? You signed a player off of my prospects list? That's cool??!?!?? How'd you do that?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Ok kids, seriously, Reggie expects a little research before you try and sign a free agent. Martin, it's pretty simple to check the prospect list to see if a player is around, and Reggie simply can't double check to see if it is your prospect. He simply assumed a prospect like Bochenski was on your list as you didn't indicate it was a UFA offer.

Hence forth, please do the following with all offers...
1. Clearly indicate whether it is a UFA, RFA or prospect from your prospect list
2. Give a link to the players vitals, including height, weight, position, lefty/righty etc.
3. Please remember that rookies of 24 years old can only have a 1 year deal, 22-23 year olds are 2 years and 21 and under is 3 years. All players older than 24 can have an offer structured any way you have it.

GM's who do little research and provide little information or lack of clarity will have their offers reviewed at a low priority, and when Reggie does get around to them, he will most likely just send them back rejected with little detail.

It must be hockey season, because Reggie is getting rather cantankerous.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
So make that 2 centres, 2 LWs, and at least 2 defencemen. I guess. ;)

Martin - we should talk - I may be able to help you with 1 D and one LW... although I'd have to research your prospects to know whether there's anything other than picks I'd look for in return.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I have 6 defenseman right now so my main problem is a backup goalie and some wingers.

and finally I am sorry that I didnt see that Flames had this player on their prospect list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad