Tampa Bay signs.....Morgan Cey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Interesting, he was good on a very bad team last year - but I don't think he's NHL good. Might be a decent career AHL'er like Dieter Kochan.

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
I read somewhere, that McKee wants to finish all four years of college. He currently will be a junior at Cornell this season. Will see if I can find the link.

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
article about Mckee "wanting" to stay

"I'm definitely coming back," McKee said. And even though "definitely" has a way of changing, Cornell fans can be pretty confident this time around.

"Getting his degree is important to him," Schafer said. "I think he still has some things that he wants — he wants to get to the Frozen Four and win it. And the way the NHL is right now, it's uncertain from their standpoint. ... But he's coming back and it's great news for our hockey team."

http://www.uscho.com/news/2005/04/09_010579.php

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
Morgan's a pretty good tender. I grew up playing with/against him in Wilkie and North Battleford and he can definitely kick 'em out. He's a hard working kid with good natural ability.

I don't foresee him ever playing an NHL game, but he's flew under the radar long enough and deserves a chance at the pro level whether that be ECHL or AHL.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
salostyle said:
Morgan's a pretty good tender. I grew up playing with/against him in Wilkie and North Battleford and he can definitely kick 'em out. He's a hard working kid with good natural ability.

I don't foresee him ever playing an NHL game, but he's flew under the radar long enough and deserves a chance at the pro level whether that be ECHL or AHL.

I beleive he was the Goalie that took the Bombers to the Royal Bank Cup final when Flin Flon was the host ? I know it is not Junior A, but friends back home raved about him when he was in his junior days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad