Taylor Hall-Nico Hischier-Kyle Palmieri
Marcus Johansson-Adam Henrique-Drew Stafford
Jesper Bratt-Pavel Zacha-Jimmy Hayes
Miles Wood-Blake Coleman-Brian Gibbons

Andy Green-Steve Santini
John Moore-Damon Severson
Micro Mueller-Will Butcher

Cory Schneider

Devil's fans, you are not going to regret this, the payoff is huge...

59142.gif

Boom Big Reveal!!! What? What more do you want tacked on to this?

124833.gif

Blake Coleman has found new life thanks to pickle juice and becoming a pickle man. He is now unstoppable!!!

520437.gif

It is going to be a war against a team who can score a lot of goals...

889555.gif

But at the end of the night we will have them saying...

1012803.gif

BECAUSE THIS HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!!!!!

0He9QbZ.gif

Now let's just watch some Interdimensional NBCSN

ngqweUW.gif

Last edited:

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
There are aspects of Moore's game I like. I like Severson but I don't like them together. They are both gamblers positionally and with the puck, not Zidlicky bad, but still risks.

What was wrong with Green/Severson?

Reactions: BenedictGomez

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
If those are indeed the defensive pairings....I'm afraid.

That bottom 4 will get eaten alive. Let's hope the forwards are on top of their game.

Last edited:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
There are aspects of Moore's game I like. I like Severson but I don't like them together. They are both gamblers positionally and with the puck, not Zidlicky bad, but still risks.

What was wrong with Green/Severson?
Severson is the only defenseman(RHD) on the roster that can play a solid enough game to mitigate Moore's lapses. It would be unfair to ask Santini with all 44 games of experience to do it and Lovejoy can't do it...so Severson is screwed.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Watching lovejoy is akin to having acid placed drop by drop directly onto your eyeballs. Can we please just exile him already?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Watching lovejoy is akin to having acid placed drop by drop directly onto your eyeballs. Can we please just exile him already?
Moore is tougher for me to watch. He just doesn't know where he should be or what he should be doing in his own zone.

I don't have as much of problem with a guy that doesn't have the legs to get the job done vs. one that has the legs and still can't get the job done.

Lovejoy is a slow old mule. Moore is just plain bad.

Reactions: theoptimist

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
:facepalm: this rick and morty **** has to stop.

not going to be able to watch, but LGD! Nico with a 2 goal game

Reactions: Devils090

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
Budaj starting according to their GDT. Fatigue and goaltending means there's a glimpse of hope for us.

Reactions: HBK27

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
How bout dem Devilz getting a nationally televised game Eddy?!?

But seriously though I swung by to wish you guy a great game tonight. I'm really looking forward to this because (to make every possible pun I can) New Jersey has been a house of horrors for us for years now and it would be great to finally exorcise that devil out of our system.

By the way... Bratt has been a hell of a find. I'm not gonna throw up my hands and say "real deal" but it's nice to see that you guys found a player whose not a total blockhead and actually knows how to get open for passes, make intelligent passes and has a decent scoring touch and is not just a glorified penalty killer and shot blocker.

BTW we have an illustrious history of allowing players first ever goals. Not jinxing... just saying that there's a certain Devil who has yet to get his due

Reactions: My3Sons

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Really hoping for a fired up Zacha tonight.

I have a longer leash with Johansson. He spent seven years with the Caps and it's going to take time for him to gel with this team.

Reactions: Classic Devil

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I'm expecting a big game from Nico. Just a gut feeling. He'll look good like he always does, but I'm looking for it to finally translate to the scoresheet. Let's see a multi-point game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm not the biggest Mueller fan in the world but what did he do to get banished to chateau bow-wow after three games?

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Moore is tougher for me to watch. He just doesn't know where he should be or what he should be doing in his own zone.

I don't have as much of problem with a guy that doesn't have the legs to get the job done vs. one that has the legs and still can't get the job done.

Lovejoy is a slow old mule. Moore is just plain bad.
Except Moore literally just based on his offense alone brings more to the table then Ben Lovejoy ever has. Moore is hard to watch sometimes, especially when he's in his own end, but Lovejoy is just plain, brutal. Thee's no place for a guy like that on this turdilicious defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->