GOALIES:
565677.png

James Howard

8476883.jpg

Andrei Vasilevskiy​

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
oooo I am getting excited.... moment of truth time.... are we good or....

I expect to watch Kucherov tonight and be jealous of tb. :)

Reactions: Frk It

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
The Bolts have absolutely owned the Wings recently.
Hopefully Mantha, Larkin, Z, Nike, and Frk all have big games and Howard stands on his head.
LGW!

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
oooo I am getting excited.... moment of truth time.... are we good or....

I expect to watch Kucherov tonight and be jealous of tb. :)

Kucherov has been insane so far. He’s very fun to watch.

I like the forward lines.. but man big E on the top pair will be rough to watch.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Kucherov has been insane so far.

I like the forward lines.. but man big E on the top pair will be rough to watch.
He's looked relatively good with Daley these last 2 games, he's seems a little more aggressive defensively.

That said I expect him to be eaten alive tonight.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Wish that Blashcock would keep the kid line together, they seemed to have chemistry. But, if it ain't broke, juggle it, right?
I prefer Mantha with Z, I think Z utilizes him so well. I kinda wish Frk was with Tats and Larks tonight.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
How crazy Frk is earning all this opportunity. Watching guys like that come up and surprise you is part of the fun of a season which feels a bit in limbo. Also, enjoying the hell out of Zetterberg's hockey IQ out there. He's just on another level than the rest of our team even at his age.

Reactions: avssuc

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Helm Nielson Abby on a line? No thanks.
Since Frk and Abby switched that line hasn't been much more offensive and Abby/Frans/Helm is a tough line for opponents.
Frans had a goal on an EN in Arizona with Abby and Helm and a goal in Vegas coming out of the box with Z and Mantha. Helm got his other point when he wiffed the pass to Z that he was able to garner and take to Flower 1 on 1. Frk scored his goal on the PP. But as a line, not looking great.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Kucherov has been insane so far. He’s very fun to watch.

Idk, Dekeyser seems to be turning into Ericsson 2.0 other than his skating ability. So it's almost a wash. Ericsson edges him out with experience and some aggressive upside.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
I have no issue with Mantha playing with Hank and Goose; that was our best line last year, and it was really hot against Vegas. Besides, it's not like Toews and Kane play together. I have no issue with keeping Larkin and Mantha apart if it works.

That said, not confident about this game. It's been a long break and we play bad after a few days off, it's Tampa who's also hot and always has our number, and they're just a better team.

So I'm hoping for the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad