1.E.Johnson
2.Kessel
_
3.J.Staal
4.Toews
_
5.Backstrom
6.Mueller

After that, my knowledge is very limited. I have Frolik, Little, Sheppard, Brassard, Okposo after that, but no idea how they stack up against other draft classes. Basically i'm in the dark about the upcoming draft and want to find out more, since the caps have 5 picks in the top 2 rounds.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Captain Conservative said:
Heres my take:

1.E.Johnson
2.Kessel
_
3.J.Staal
4.Toews
_
5.Backstrom
6.Mueller

After that, my knowledge is very limited. I have Frolik, Little, Sheppard, Brassard, Okposo after that, but no idea how they stack up against other draft classes. Basically i'm in the dark about the upcoming draft and want to find out more, since the caps have 5 picks in the top 2 rounds.

Frolik is in tier 1 or 2.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
In the broader sense it's more like

1. Johnson, Kessel, Staal, Toews, Frolik, Backstrom, Mueller (who if not here heads the 2nd tier)
2. Williams, Sanguinetti, Brassard, Little, .... down to about 18.

3. The group of players from 18 to about 40.

4. Everyone else.

Steve Latin*

From another board:

RLR indicates that there is a top four tier group this draft:

Tier 1: Erik Johnson (D); Phil Kessel (C); and Jonathan Toews (C). They indicate that Toews is the best all-round forward in the duerby.

Tier 2: Stall (C); Backstrom (RW); Mueller (C); and Tiusty. The order is a crap shoot.

Tier 3: Brassard (C); Frolik ((RW); Bryan Little (C); Nigel Williams (D); Forney (RW)(the rawest gem and the darkhorse of the bunch); and gritty Kyle Okposo (RW).

Tier 4: Wusgare (D); Sheppart (C); Summers (D); and Mitera (D).

Tier 5: The rest of the draft. They affirm again that this is not a deep draft.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Steve Latin said:
From another board:

RLR indicates that there is a top four tier group this draft:

Tier 1: Erik Johnson (D); Phil Kessel (C); and Jonathan Toews (C). They indicate that Toews is the best all-round forward in the duerby.

Tier 2: Stall (C); Backstrom (RW); Mueller (C); and Tiusty. The order is a crap shoot.

Tier 3: Brassard (C); Frolik ((RW); Bryan Little (C); Nigel Williams (D); Forney (RW)(the rawest gem and the darkhorse of the bunch); and gritty Kyle Okposo (RW).

Tier 4: Wusgare (D); Sheppart (C); Summers (D); and Mitera (D).

Tier 5: The rest of the draft. They affirm again that this is not a deep draft.

Bernier?

Who'se Forney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad