T-Blade. Cons and pros.

ToNedOuT

Apr 22, 2004
Victoria BC
I bought a pair of CCM Vector ZG130's back in November and love them. The only cons I can think of is the noise they make....sounds like a duck quacking when you're skating....and it took a week or so to get used to them.

Other than that they've been great....been using them about twice a week and still not even close to needing replacement blades.

KingChris

Jul 21, 2005
T-Blades

I got them on a pair of Graf's 705 and love them, I would not got back to a regular blade. Took a couple of times to get use to them.

Loved them when I had them put on my old Nike's...but hated the sound they made, and how ridiculous they really look. Equiptment manager of the team I work for got me new skates after everyone decided mine were too ridiculous. Loved the T Blades tho, especailly the not having to sharpen bit.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I've had them for over a year on my Graf's and it's pretty safe to say that I'm going back to a regular blade shortly.

Phoenix

Mar 26, 2006
Is it true that Graf don't believe in stainless steel blades? Just got told that today, and am wondering about their carbon steel blades. Would it make any difference considering I live in what we call the 'sunshine state' and rust probs? THanks :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->