Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

aforc3

Oct 7, 2004
Switzerland;Zurich
Jazz said:
He was....albeit for only a few games...I'm sure he tried to impress today, afterall his NHL coach (Gretzky) was watching... :)

Well i think Bezina, Blindenbacher, Forster .. are going to play once in the NHL "Again" ..

Matsi

got paws?
Mar 22, 2005
Chiricahua Mountains
Krm500 said:
I don't get it, why no Reto Von Arx?

He's a floater and highly overrated... lockerroom cancer

Keep an eye on the high five, arguably the best players on the team;

Martin Gerber (as we all know by now ;) )
Goran Bezina
Julien Vauclair
Mark Streit
Martin Plüss

and never forget about Flavien Conne, Sandy Jeannin and Thomas Ziegler - each of them is an outstanding defensive gem - and sparkplug Thierry Paterlini! :yo:

Tritsche

Apr 12, 2005
Lenzburg
cheechoo14whitney said:
He's a floater and highly overrated... lockerroom cancer

Keep an eye on the high five, arguably the best players on the team;

Martin Gerber (as we all know by now ;) )
Goran Bezina
Julien Vauclair
Mark Streit
Martin Plüss

and never forget about Flavien Conne, Sandy Jeannin and Thomas Ziegler - each of them is an outstanding defensive gem - and sparkplug Thierry Paterlini! :yo:

Abby is as good as he.

Paterlini ... :confused: are you kidding me. No way he is already only average in the swiss league. Bezina, Vauclair, Plüss why not. But you forgot Fischer who is better than Conne, Ziegler and Jeannin.

Matsi

got paws?
Mar 22, 2005
Chiricahua Mountains
Tritsche said:
Abby is as good as he.

Paterlini ... :confused: are you kidding me. No way he is already only average in the swiss league. Bezina, Vauclair, Plüss why not. But you forgot Fischer who is better than Conne, Ziegler and Jeannin.

Sorry hombre, you misunderstood my point;

I didn't say Paterlini belongs to the best on our team, but he's a very important piece. Fischer is a scorer, he's excellent on that. If he doesn't score, he's not even close of being of equal use as guys like Conne, Jeannin and Ziegler.

Sure, Conne has had a bad season, but stats don't always tell the whole story, which is something we over here have to learn. If it was only the numbers game, why didn't even one of our so-called (former) high-profile guys (Reto von Arx & Michel Riesen) come close to make it in North America?

To me, heart is an equal factor to success as is natural talent, let alone when it comes down to the Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad