GDT: Switzerland - Finland, 2-15-06, 15:35 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talentless Practise*

gamera said:
no goal

ref was attempting to blow his whistle

The ref can come blow my whistle...

but its 5-0 after the second, sweet finish by Selänne.

shawn_kemp*

Most impressive teams so far :

1. Finland
2. Sweden
3. Canada

the Finns are scary. their defense is rock solid, and the offense very effective. :handclap:

yarre

Oct 13, 2005
Gothenburg
Wow Finland looks great. Thank you Finland (put some money on you, seemed like a safe bet).

Btw, that livefeed, it is sending news for me, same for everyone else? Something I can do about it or do I have to wait it out?

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
yarre said:
Wow Finland looks great. Thank you Finland (put some money on you, seemed like a safe bet).

Btw, that livefeed, it is sending news for me, same for everyone else? Something I can do about it or do I have to wait it out?

wait it out, news on the break.

Will be back to hockey way before period starts

amazing feature by YLE!

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Ok, the Finns are better than I thought, at least against Switzerland. But the real test will come, if they play against Czechoslovakia, that will be much harder.

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
yarre said:

Its a break now.. so thatys why theyre sending news.
If the game went to news in the middle of the game, then you're watching the TV1/TV2 feed. Then stop it and clikc the YLE24 thing next to the TV1/TV2 thing. Then you'll get the game without news breaks in the middle of the game.

My colleague gets the feed about 2-3 seconds faster than me for some reason. So she's been shouting out "goal!" before I even get to see it.. erh, takes away a bit from the enjoyment but..

Talentless Practise*

So how is it? is the game on YLEs analog channels or not? The ****ing studio-moron can't seem to bo able to say it straight.

Tritsche

Apr 12, 2005
Lenzburg
I can only say this team suomi impressed me really. But the swiss are not that bad like this team. our coach have choosen one more time the false player and has now the receipt.

Why no Sprunger, Steiner, Riesen, Bärtschi, von Arx(I know the reason) and many more but Della Rossa, Forster, Wichser are in Turino.

shawn_kemp*

I'm switching to Cze-Ger!!! 4th game in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TK79

Jul 5, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Bonkers said:
So how is it? is the game on YLEs analog channels or not? The ****ing studio-moron can't seem to bo able to say it straight.

This is Finnish tv, remember.. The 3rd period will be shown on tape delay after the freestyle finals. I can't believe the morons at YLE :banghead:

Joe MacMillan

Aug 10, 2005
Helsinki
yarre said:

Can you post the link? I'd want to watch the 3rd period live too.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
YLE 1/2 will show moguls finals and 3rd period from tape after that, YLE24 (digital) will show 3rd period live.

Or so much I got out of the mongoloid commentator trying to explain how it works.

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
What I am most happy about is OJ actually bringing it this time. He usually racks up points against the Italy's and Kazakstans but fails miserably in any tougher games. I know Switzerland is not a big step, but it still is the first game and important one, and they have some good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad