GDT: Switzerland - Finland, 2-15-06, 15:35 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talentless Practise*

stv11 said:
Numminen knows how to score ?

Ofcource, Teppo could score anytime he chooses in the NHL, he just doesn't feel like humiliating the opponents and gives the Richard trophy to someone like Kovaltshuk who would kill himself if a D-man would outscore him.

gamera

Jan 3, 2006
Kovalchuk Army HQ
niittymaki is making some nice saves! :bow:

darn board keeps timing out (perhaps yet another server upgrade is in order, or remove the avatars again?)...that comment should have been posted a few minutes ago! :madfire: :madfire:

selanne makes it 4 -0 now....when am I going to be able to post? hmmmmm everyone else having this problem?

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
gamera said:
niittymaki is making some nice saves! :bow:

darn board keeps timing out (perhaps yet another server upgrade is in order, or remove the avatars again?)...that comment should have been posted a few minutes ago! :madfire: :madfire:

selanne makes it 4 -0 now....when am I going to be able to post? hmmmmm everyone else having this problem?

Yes, the same here. I'm all for removing the avatars if it helps.

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Our first line is working their magic once again!
Why wasn't that a goal :dunno:
Thanks alot van Assenhoven

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Matti_A said:
Our first line is working their magic once again!
Why wasn't that a goal :dunno:
Thanks alot van Assenhoven

Slow whistle. He was trying to blow the whistle because the puck was covered.

GuloGulo

Nov 16, 2005
trunkofacamaro
Finland are too sharp for the Swiss. Swiss actually has some nice sequences but can't generate real scoring chances or dangerous shots. Finns need not many inches to get the puck on goal or play around the Swiss D... also Swiss have trouble protecting themselves against long passes and quick bursts from FIN forwards.

Switzerland should maybe had focused fully on the D. They can't outplay a Big-7 nation today. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad