"Sweet Golden Knights"

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
How long must the humiliation continue?

In other news, I liked the change-ups to the pregame last night.
Sweet Golden Knights should go on forever, if only to piss of Wyshynski.

What were the changes? I must have missed them, I got there right after the team left the ice for warm ups.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Sweet Golden Knights should go on forever, if only to piss of Wyshynski.

What were the changes? I must have missed them, I got there right after the team left the ice for warm ups.

So you should have seen it....

The "enemies" climbing the hill now have banners for opposing teams. More VGK faces at the end instead of the Golden Knight hand picking up the helm. Just shows his helmed face at the end of the VGK faces. Before drawing the sword, he PUSHED the poor villain down!

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So you should have seen it....

The "enemies" climbing the hill now have banners for opposing teams. More VGK faces at the end instead of the Golden Knight hand picking up the helm. Just shows his helmed face at the end of the VGK faces. Before drawing the sword, he PUSHED the poor villain down!
Oh, yeah. They did the video changes a few games ago. For as many time as I'd seen the older one, I never really got that the people on the mountain were the invaders and the Strip was turning gold to summon the Knights. Plus, and I'm keeping an eye on it for next game, I think they put the visiting team's guy on the mountain in the forefront based on the game.

I dislike the additional Knight in the video. Dude opening his eyes after MAF put on the mask was enough.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I wasn't at MTL, but don't remember the changes before the Oilers game last Thursday. Doesn't mean they weren't there.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I noticed the flags in the video and other changes at least as early as the Islanders game.

Sweet Golden Knights has got to go.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
The more it annoys people the more I want it to stay. I have ALWAYS hated Neil Diamonds music anyway. A seven year old could have written Sweet Caroline. Just awful.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm not bothered by it, but that might be down to the fact I've never heard it, and if it turns out I have I didn't pay it any attention so i might as well have not heard it.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad