Swedish lines official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gozer

Sep 22, 2005
Västerås
yarre said:
Baah I don't like these lines or how the defensive-pairings look like, looks alot like how they played in WC04 with the exception of the Superman-line (S*3), the first line might be great offensivily but I would like to see Alfredsson with Forsberg or Zetterberg, maybe they will switch him to another line when/if Forsberg gets back but I doubt it. They should be using Zetterberg better when he has had such a great season.

Doesn't feel good... but atleast we have Lundqvist! :bow:

I really doubt Zetterberg will play where he doeas now if Forsberg comes back.

Dawit

Oct 13, 2005
Sealand
They just announced that Norström is out and Ronnie Sundin from Frölunda is in.

:help:

Kim Johnsson, COME BACK!

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
SectionX said:
or that he is actually worse than liv. everytime tellqvist got the chance in leafs he let in 3-5 pucks in net. Plus he was bad in world cup.

I don't know if he's worse than Liv or not, but Lundqvist is surely the best goalie of the 3.

Tellqvist letting in 3-5 goals in every game for Toronto is just not true though. He's stolen some games for the Leafs this year and has been very solid.

He also played in that 6:5 comeback against Finland 2 years ago..

larsmark

Aug 30, 2005
Örnsköldsvik
MOGiLNY said:
I don't know if he's worse than Liv or not, but Lundqvist is surely the best goalie of the 3.

Tellqvist letting in 3-5 goals in every game for Toronto is just not true though. He's stolen some games for the Leafs this year and has been very solid.

He also played in that 6:5 comeback against Finland 2 years ago..
Yeah, I reacted to that. I've seen 2-3 games this year when Tellqvist has been in goal and those games he was probably the best player in the leafs. So he doesn't suck.

The reason was ofcourse that they were probably exhausted. Lundqvist had only slept two hours (couldn't sleep on the plane) and Tellqvist maybe felt as bad. I guess that Tellqvist will probably be in goal against Latvia.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
that looks like a solid lineup that can compete for a medal, if everyone plays well...

yarre

Oct 13, 2005
Gothenburg
Wisent said:
I would seriously consider playing Alfie with Påhlsson and Axelsson. They were awesome last year with Frölunda.

I wouldn't mind trying that either, Axelsson looked really strong offensivly today but I guess they want to have that line out when the opponents has their best line out, like tomorrow against Kovalev - Datsyuk - Kovalchuk.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Keep the lines as they are until Foppa is back. They tried Axelsson - PÃ¥hlsson - Alfredsson in the world champs and it didn't work :teach:

Leo Naphta

May 14, 2004
On top of the World
Some random comments

*Playing with Jönsson as Zetterberg's winger indicates i) that Forsberg will be winged if he can play, ii) that someone else than Nylander probably will be Forsberg's replacement, if he can't play - Nylander being a natural center.

* We didn't get to know much about special teams, as BÅG just rolled the lines. BUT, from what I heard on the radio - I didn't see the last minutes, so please someone correct me if I'm wrong - BÅG did play Z with Sundin, Alfredsson, Lidström and someone else (probably Holmström) on the last power play.

* Playing Lidström with Öhlund would be a good idea if they could play 60 minutes a game. As it is now, it leaves the other pairings looking rather weak.

* If Forsberg cannot play, it becomes even more important to move Modin to Zetterbergs line. Playing him with Jönsson and Holmström is a waste of his talents, since they are not good enough to capitalize on his feeds.

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
I'd play Sammy with Zetterberg if I were them. They have had good chemistry together in Detroit, and have been playing together for the past few weeks on the all Swede line in Detroit. Z needs to play center he is much more dominant at this position than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->