Swedish Junior Leagues 2019/2020

Mr T

Jul 10, 2013
What’s up with Filiph Åström (-01) in Björklöven? His last season gave him a 3 year senior contract. Now he mostly seems to play in J18 elit norra (3 games i j20 elit norra) and have just put up 1+0 in 7 games.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
KB65 continue their dominance in the northern U16 division, beat Skellefteå today 5-1. Niederbach had a point on every goal.

rickardr

Oct 10, 2016
Sweden
What’s up with Filiph Åström (-01) in Björklöven? His last season gave him a 3 year senior contract. Now he mostly seems to play in J18 elit norra (3 games i j20 elit norra) and have just put up 1+0 in 7 games.

He is just not that good. Have seen him a couple of times in J18 and he looked terrible.

Mr T

Jul 10, 2013
KB65 continue their dominance in the northern U16 division, beat Skellefteå today 5-1. Niederbach had a point on every goal.
Quite remarkable result considering Skellefteå won the shots with 33-13. Didn’t watch the game though.

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden
So that's six straight wins for Västerås in SuperElit. Teams 1-8 in Norra are fairly even in points, so November was a pretty big month for them.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
That is ridiculous. So impressive. Not only did they go down to division 1 (tier 3) with their pro team, they also lost Treijs (top scorer), Agust Nilsson (top D-man), Gustav Lindberg (top prospect), Christoffer Jansson (#1 center) who could all have played another year with that team. Very impressive to get a good group together. Also sent Pontus Holmberg up (only 10 games this season). Great work by Västerås. Hopefully they'll get something out of it.

PostFriend

Nov 3, 2016
That is ridiculous. So impressive. Not only did they go down to division 1 (tier 3) with their pro team, they also lost Treijs (top scorer), Agust Nilsson (top D-man), Gustav Lindberg (top prospect), Christoffer Jansson (#1 center) who could all have played another year with that team. Very impressive to get a good group together. Also sent Pontus Holmberg up (only 10 games this season). Great work by Västerås. Hopefully they'll get something out of it.

You mentioned
Edgars Treijs -98 (W) Malmö J20
August Nilsson -98 (D) Växjö J20
Gustav Lindberg -99 (W) Linköpings J20
Christoffer Jansson -98 (C) Timrå J20

I will do the list a bit longer...
Hampus Löfgren -99 (G) Mora J20
Philip Olsson -98 (G) Surahammar Div1
Hugo Blixt -98 (D) Tri-City Storm USHL
Carl Ehrnberg -99 (D) Sioux City USHL
Wilmer Lindblad -99 (D) Örebro J20
Ludvig Östman -99 (D) Linköping J20/SHL
Eric Berkerud -98 (C) AIK J20
Filip Cederqvist -00 (W) Växjö J20
Lukas Henze -99 (W) Örebro J20
Leon Lundberg -98 (C) AIK J20

In total, 14 J20 players chose to leave Västerås after the relegation to Divison 1 (tier 3) for the seniorteam last season. I will say that everyone are really good J20 players. So what Hellas/Mylläri and the guys are doing in the "new J20", that´s awesome so far. And, how far can they go...?? We remember many of this guys from VIK J18 last season!!! They surprised all the experts then.:naughty:

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden
And now it looks like Erik Weiborn has joined them too (and Eriksén a couple of weeks ago), so three SWE U16 players on that team. Will be fun to see what they can do in U16 SM in a few months.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
And now it looks like Erik Weiborn has joined them too (and Eriksén a couple of weeks ago), so three SWE U16 players on that team. Will be fun to see what they can do in U16 SM in a few months.
They lost 3-7 to SAIK today..

Reactions: JimboA

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Thanks for the link, I had no idea this existed.

Question: Does it contain full archived games as part of the subscription?

Yes, however some games will be missing due to technical problems at the arenas etc. Some teams are also better than others when it comes to streaming home games.

Reactions: Michael Farkas

Michael Farkas

Grace Personified
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.HockeyProspect.com
Thanks for that. Are there a couple of teams/arenas that are better quality than others, do you know? Like in the OHL, London is basically a pro team, so they have a good system.

Also, I see something is 79 SEK - that's not the price for the whole subscription is it? If so, that's a steal* - if not, and that's a per game rate, then...that's stealing!

* - pending the quality of the feeds

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Thanks for that. Are there a couple of teams/arenas that are better quality than others, do you know? Like in the OHL, London is basically a pro team, so they have a good system.

Also, I see something is 79 SEK - that's not the price for the whole subscription is it? If so, that's a steal* - if not, and that's a per game rate, then...that's stealing!

* - pending the quality of the feeds

Price is 79 SEK/month, used to be even cheaper actually. Video quality is usually the same for all arenas (I think they all use the same equipment/software), this is what a typical stream would look like:

It's usually just a camera rolling with or without commentator, nothing fancy. Leksand usually provides good replays and sometimes interviews for their home games, think Örebro sometimes does that as well or maybe it was just last year.

Reactions: Michael Farkas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->