Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
SectionX said:
Sweden is 8 for 13. 61%! That's a pretty damn impressive PP :handclap:

And the only good stat about sweden so far.
there pp looks like Naslund/Forsberg/Sundin/Alfredsson/Lidstrom, I'd actually call that underachieving lol. And the only good stat? What about them being undefeated and leading in goals scored?

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Fish on The Sand said:
And the only good stat? What about them being undefeated and leading in goals scored?

That's just pure luck. :D

I agree that the power play has been superb! But the way that the goalies has played so far, even great PP can't save us. :dunno:

SChan*

Fish on The Sand said:
there pp looks like Naslund/Forsberg/Sundin/Alfredsson/Lidstrom, I'd actually call that underachieving lol. And the only good stat? What about them being undefeated and leading in goals scored?

undefeated yes, but the czechs will stop us. :cry:

Robertsson 4-ever

Jan 26, 2004
Wexio
Peter Forsberg will be great againt the Czechs, I'm totally sure... hrm... he must be... have to be optimistic. Play him with Zetterberg and Nilson. They gonna dominate. Let Näslund change linemats, and play him with Axelsson and Jönsson while Påhlsson, Johansson and Holmström run the fourth line.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Alfredson hasnt been on that line on the PP they had Holmstrom there instead.

H/H

Aug 27, 2004
SectionX said:
Sweden is 8 for 13. 61%! That's a pretty damn impressive PP :handclap:

And the only good stat about sweden so far.

?

How about: Losses = 0

High flyin' Habs*

If not for sweden's poor goaltending they could have been a great threat.

H/H

Aug 27, 2004
If we're gonna lose, I don't think it will be because of the goaltending.

High flyin' Habs*

H/H said:
If we're gonna lose, I don't think it will be because of the goaltending.
I think it will. I saw the goals he sometimes let's in, some of them are just horrible!

H/H

Aug 27, 2004
smoothskater said:
I think it will. I saw the goals he sometimes let's in, some of them are just horrible!
Only one goal was really something you can blame him for. On the other goals he was screened and the defense played horrible. He's the one that ends up looking dumb though.

Last edited:

teme

Feb 28, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
H/H said:
Only one goal was really something you can blame him for. One the other goals he was screened and the defense played horrible. He's the one that ends up looking dumb though.
Yes, it's funny that Sweden is possibly the best team in this tournament on one end of the ice and horrible on other. But still, Tellan was very shaky even with the pucks he stopped.

On topic, the Swedish PP is vulnerable on to short-hand goals. Kind of follows from having only one dman on the unit.

H/H

Aug 27, 2004
And not even Brodeur is spotless, as we saw against Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad