WJC: Sweden 2018 Roster Talk

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Just makes no sense to me, NOT to want to play in WJC as a 19 y/o :/

The only reason I can think of is that he is nursing some kind of injury and feels he won't be able to play at a high level thereby disappointing his country. Other than that, I just don't get it.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Going to be interesting to see how Dahlin and Pettersson will do. Sky high expectations, how will they handle it?

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Going to be interesting to see how Dahlin and Pettersson will do. Sky high expectations, how will they handle it?

Not really worried. Pettersson will look incredibly weak along the boards all tounament and Dahlin will make mistakes, they are going to make up for it with good plays though. Dahlin is the 1st Swedish D playing with a cage since Adam Larsson 8 years ago, I won't be disappointed if he doesn't look dominant. We can expect him to be a key player though.

Last edited:

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
Do you guys think Ragnarsson has a chance to make team next year? Want hawks to select him this draft.

Ragnarsson is one of my favorite Swedish prospects for 2018 and it's nice to see him getting noticed in North America as well. I hope to see him next year.

Reactions: TLEH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->