Olle Eriksson Ek

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I imagine Linus Lindström is there.

More than holding his own in the SHL this year and was constant at u-18s.

Only guy though I see who is not on that projected roster who I feel pretty sure will be if fit.

Isac Lundeström could force way onto team as a 2018 draft guy too, like Wernblom could.

Bemström I think could really make case for the team.

Jacob Cederholm and Linus Nässén would likely be there over Tilander too I think.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Liljegren, Dahlin, Brännström and Moverare should be considered locks on D, Westerlund is close. Saw Adam Boqvist play today, would not count him out. Safe to say next years D will look way different from this year and last years team. The really weak 98 D-group will hurt us though.

Bemström is one of my favorites among the 99's and I believe he will play himself onto the team next season. He can play anywhere in the lineup. The forward depth looks okay but may lack top end talent.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Jesper Boqvist - Lias Andersson - Alexander Nylander
Tim Söderlund - Elias Pettersson - Marcus Davidsson
Linus Weissbach - Fredrik Karlström - Jesper Bratt
Filip Sveningsson - Hugg - Elvenes
Lukas Wernblom

Timothy Liljegren - Filip Westerlund
Rasmus Dahlin - Erik Brännström
Linus Högberg - Jacob Moverare
Adam Tilander

Filip Gustavsson
Olle Eriksson Ek

Discuss.

The 98 D is very week, but I guess there will be a bunch of them there anyway. But overall your d--group is pretty much the same as mine, A Boqvist is a joker. It will will be a talent group d that maybe lacks a bit experience.

When it comes to forwards I think Lundeström have a very good chance of being there. Höglander has had a strange year, but he could have a shoot also.

MrStench

Dec 12, 2009
Pending what happens with Nylander, it looks like there's potential for a fairly bleak group of forwards next year. It'd be nice to see one or two others make the leap Jesper Boqvist seems to be in the midst of making, and go from star scorers in SuperElit to productive players in a men's league. Jesper Bratt and Tim Wahlgren are ideal candidates.

On defense, I think Högberg is more of a lock than Westerlund is. He's a year older, and for my money has been better this season. Having seen Cederholm in person for Pantern this year, I wouldn't be surprised if he's next year's Gunnarsson. I've never been high on him, but to be fair he looked good playing upwards of 20 minutes a night in Allsvenskan.

My 26 at this point would look something like

Marcus Davidsson - Elias Pettersson - Alexander Nylander
Tim Söderlund - Lias Andersson - Jesper Boqvist
Isac Lundeström - Fredrik Karlström - Jesper Bratt
Axel Jonsson Fjällby - Linus Lindström - Oskar Steen
Tim Wahlgren - Rickard Hugg - Emil Bemström

Linus Högberg - Timothy Liljegren
Rasmus Dahlin - Jacob Moverare
Erik Brännström - Filip Westerlund
Linus Nässén - Jacob Cederholm

Filip Gustavsson
Filip Larsson
Olle Eriksson Ek

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Liljegren, Dahlin, Brännström and Moverare should be considered locks on D, Westerlund is close. Saw Adam Boqvist play today, would not count him out. Safe to say next years D will look way different from this year and last years team. The really weak 98 D-group will hurt us though.

Bemström is one of my favorites among the 99's and I believe he will play himself onto the team next season. He can play anywhere in the lineup. The forward depth looks okay but may lack top end talent.

Whats your take on Rasmus Sandin?

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=289453

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Gonna be a fairly strong team but the forward group doesn't look great, especially since I'm not convinced Nylander will be there. Our D will be a hell of a lot more dynamic than this year though and goaltending should be solid. Still, if the team we had this year couldn't bring home the gold I doubt this team would, but it's a long way to go and a lot can happen until then.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Gonna be a fairly strong team but the forward group doesn't look great, especially since I'm not convinced Nylander will be there. Our D will be a hell of a lot more dynamic than this year though and goaltending should be solid. Still, if the team we had this year couldn't bring home the gold I doubt this team would, but it's a long way to go and a lot can happen until then.

The 98 forward group is much stronger than the 97, but sure if Nylander is not there it will take a hit, but even then I consider the forwards to be better. The D is the big question mark, sure there will probably be tons of talents, but they will be underage, the ones that should lead the way (the d of 98), are very weak. It will be up to underage players like Dahlin, Liljegren etc.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
G
Olle Eriksson Ek
Arvid Söderblom
Adam Ã…hman

D
Filip Westerlund
Adam Boqvist
Erik Brännström
Timothy Liljegren
Tom Hedberg
Calle Själin
Sebastian Walfridsson
Adam Ginning
Rasmus Dahlin

F
Oskar Bäck
Lucas Elvenes
David Gustafsson
Rickard Hugg
Emil Bemström
Anton Johansson
Isac Lundeström
Kalle Miketinac
Oliwer Fjellström
Jacob Peterson
Fabian Zetterlund
Jacob Olofsson
Marcus Sylvegård

Wrong thread. This thread is U20-WJC.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Roster for the first WJC camp / pre-tournament:

http://www.hockeysverige.se/2017/06...-ar-juniorkronornas-forsta-trupp-infor-hosten

MÃ…LVAKTER
Filip Larsson, Tri-City Storm (USHL)
Filip Gustavsson, Luleå
Isak Wallin, Modo (Mora)

BACKAR
Timothy Liljegren, Rögle
Jacob Moverare, Mississauga (OHL)
Gustav Lindström, Almtuna
Linus Högberg, Växjö
Filip Westerlund, Frölunda
Rasmus Dahlin, Frölunda
Jesper Sellgren, Modo
Erik Brännström, HV71

FORWARDS
Tim Söderlund, Skellefteå
Marcus Davidsson, Djurgården
Jesper Bratt, Binghamton (AHL)
Elias Pettersson, Växjö
Glenn Gustafsson, Örebro
Linus Lindström, Skellefteå
Fredrik Karlström, Linköping
Rickard Hugg, Leksand
Jesper Boqvist, Brynäs
Axel Jonsson Fjällby, Djurgården
Lias Andersson, Frölunda
Tim Wahlgren, Modo
Isac Lundeström, Luleå
Oskar Steen, Färjestad

Looks like a pretty weak team. Hopefully a couple of these guys make big strides in their game during the coming season.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
98's earned a silver medal from U18's cant be so bad.

Dahlin should play Ivan Hlikna instead.

Well, having a player like Nylander would certainly help.

Otherwise a lot will fall on the shoulders of Pettersson and Andersson offensively.

And you have to hope Liljegren has a bounceback year.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
The 98 group of D is really poor and these forwards are likely not going to score a ton of goals. Down year probably.

Linus Weissbach should be on this roster.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Looks like a pretty weak team. Hopefully a couple of these guys make big strides in their game during the coming season.

Really? I think there are some incredibly talented players on this team. Andersson, Pettersson, Nylander, and Boqvist might have to shoulder a lot of offence but the thing is they have 3 incredibly dynamic offensive defenceman in Liljegren, Dahlin, and Brannstrom so the offence won't be much of an issue IMO with those 3 on the roster.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Boqvist-Petterson-Nylander
Soderlund-Andersson-Davidsson
Olofsson-Karlstrom-Bratt
Lundestrom-Lindstrom-Elvenes
Hoglander

Dahlin-Liljegren
Brannstrom-Moverare
Hogberg-Lindstrom
Boqvist

Gustavsson
Larsson
Ahman

rickardr

Oct 10, 2016
Sweden
Boqvist-Petterson-Nylander
Soderlund-Andersson-Davidsson
Olofsson-Karlstrom-Bratt
Lundestrom-Lindstrom-Elvenes
Hoglander

Dahlin-Liljegren
Brannstrom-Moverare
Hogberg-Lindstrom
Boqvist

Gustavsson
Larsson
Ahman

Olofsson and Höglander shouldn't even be named here. Olofsson have a good chanse for 2019 but Höglander didn't even make the Hlinka roster, have a lot of FW ahead of him rn.

We have a ton of 98 players better then these guys. Also the same with Boqvist on D.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Olofsson and Höglander shouldn't even be named here. Olofsson have a good chanse for 2019 but Höglander didn't even make the Hlinka roster, have a lot of FW ahead of him rn.

We have a ton of 98 players better then these guys. Also the same with Boqvist on D.

Wasn't completely sure about Hoglander, which is why I put him at 13F. Olofsson might be a first round pick next season, so he has a chance, and he already has played pro games. If he has a good start to the season, I think he has a chance. And same thing with Boqvist, although I think he has an even better chance. I think Boqvist is too good to leave off the team.

What do you think of Calle Sjalin's chances to make the team though? I'm a little surprised that Westerlund is going to be at the Summer camp, but Sjalin is not. Do you still think Sjalin has a chance or more likely the 2019 tournament? And yes, I am asking because my team just drafted him. :laugh:

rickardr

Oct 10, 2016
Sweden
Wasn't completely sure about Hoglander, which is why I put him at 13F. Olofsson might be a first round pick next season, so he has a chance, and he already has played pro games. If he has a good start to the season, I think he has a chance. And same thing with Boqvist, although I think he has an even better chance. I think Boqvist is too good to leave off the team.

What do you think of Calle Sjalin's chances to make the team though? I'm a little surprised that Westerlund is going to be at the Summer camp, but Sjalin is not. Do you still think Sjalin has a chance or more likely the 2019 tournament? And yes, I am asking because my team just drafted him. :laugh:

A lot of 00-fw's played pro games last season but ofc he has a chance, but I think his chances are minimal. There is alot of 98-99 born players that will play in SHL/Allsvenskan(Steen, Fjällby, Zetterlund, Krekula) that are ahead of him. And u also have players like Weissbach, Wahlgren and Ståhl-Lyrenäs.)

Boq might make it tho, as an 7th def.

Im not that surprised about Westerlund. He has played all season in SHL and has been pretty good. Plays an easy game like Själin but with som more edge to it in my op. They both should have a good chance making it to the 2019 tourney, but not to 2018.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad