Survivor; UFC Main Events (S1)

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Don't know how I missed this. I had Weidman as well last week but completely understand why that wouldn't count now. Lol. I've got Jones/Woodley if I'm able to jump in.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Updated. Sorry guys, I really didn't think it would be fair to add people in now that some have been eliminated. Game could be over tomorrow.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
I'll go Pettis here.

Next card is Struve vs Volkov you two. No point in doing a event if you guys both have the same guy based on it being pointless. I was hoping you two could do something like pick a whole card if you have the same in the main event or pick the highest fight on the card for example, let's say it's UFC 215 and you guys both have Johnson and Nunes and have opposites in the JDS/Ngannou fight, we could do that fight.

I don't think it's fair to have you guys pick the entire Volkov vs Struve card as it's your typical Fight Pass card - a bunch of relative unknowns and a lackluster card.

Your guys' call. Let me know if you guys both have the same fighter in the Struve/Volkov main event and you guys can

A) pick the highest fight at 215 or
B) pick the entire card (if there's a tie-breaker we pick the highest fight on the card)

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Since I didn't see a response, guess I'll just lock in a choice. I'll go with Volkov.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
Dang I just caught this thread too, but I like it. I'll get in on the next one for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad