Survivor Series Teams

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
So let's speculate on Survivor Series teams for the heck of it.

It's blatantly obvious it's got to be Team Reigns vs. Team Wyatt, right?

That would be ridiculous. They've already had like 3 Wyatt/Reigns matches that they've billed as the end of the feud. I wish they would just let both guys move on. We all know the endgame is Wyatt and Stroman being made to look like geeks anyway.

S A W F T*

That would be ridiculous. They've already had like 3 Wyatt/Reigns matches that they've billed as the end of the feud. I wish they would just let both guys move on. We all know the endgame is Wyatt and Stroman being made to look like geeks anyway.

I agree. But Survivor Series is what, 4 weeks away?

Not a lot of time to build a credible feud for a 5 on 5 match.

But WWE can always WWE and book something ********.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Reigns/Wyatt has to be over at HIAC. This feud has gone on way too long now.

They'll throw some random jabroni mid-carders in there and there's your Survivor Series match.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Maybe the New Day with Sasha Banks against a random team with Charlotte.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Wyatt/Reigns will never...truly end imo. It'll go on and on and on and Wyatt will remain winless throughout the years.

It definitely needs a break though.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Survivor Series was always my favorite as a kid. I just loved, and still do, elimination tag matches.

One of my favorite matches of all time was the all tag team elimination match at I believe SS #2. There's 10 guys in each corner. This was the double turn for Demolition and Powers of Pain but all I cared about as a kid was that Tully Blanchard somehow outsmarted my guy Bret Hart on a back slide.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
they should throw a "best of NXT" elimination match onto the preshow

Balor, Crews, Rhyno, Enzo & Cass vs Joe, Corbin, Storm, Dash & Dawson

I'm assuming Itami & Zayn aren't back.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Maybe the New Day with Sasha Banks against a random team with Charlotte.

I don't think inter-gender works with elimination matches, theoretically once you eliminate the opposing team's final woman you automatically win? Perhaps they go to Chyna rules and let the women wrestle the men?

There's enough talent to go all women for 1 match

Team BAD jumps Sasha for thinking she's better than them

Paige helps the Bellas somehow

Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Nattie, Bayley vs Nikki, Brie, Paige, Naomi, Tamina/NXT #1 womens contender coughEveMariecough (actually Emma would fit nicely here)

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
They need to have something on the line for these Survivor Series matches to mean anything. Last year, there was something on the line but that ended up being ignored a month or two later. The past few years before that have mostly been meaningless. They won't do it but I wish they would bring back that Ultimate Survivor concept (or whatever it was called) they had one year, but with the winner(s) getting a title shot.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
So let's speculate on Survivor Series teams for the heck of it.

It's blatantly obvious it's got to be Team Reigns vs. Team Wyatt, right?

I think we're witnessing the blow off match tomorrow. You're more likely to get some meaningless elimination tag match featuring New Day and the Dudleys and some random guys on either side.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, King Barrett, Kevin Owens

vs.

Bubba Ray, D-Von, Cesaro, Ryback, Neville

or something similar.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
they should throw a "best of NXT" elimination match onto the preshow

Balor, Crews, Rhyno, Enzo & Cass vs Joe, Corbin, Storm, Dash & Dawson

I'm assuming Itami & Zayn aren't back.

And Cass is out with a broken leg

S A W F T*

So. Taker just turned face and is advertised for Survivor Series.

Taker and Kane vs. Wyatts?

Corporate Kane is fired after all.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton would be ideal to me.

Be a great way to return DB.

I don't want this to be Taker's WM match though because if it becomes his final match I want him to go over. Especially since he hasn't gone over clean much lately at all. Just the Bray match that isn't talked about.

I get some are tired of him but the man is a legend and deserves to be celebrated.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Be a great way to return DB.

I don't want this to be Taker's WM match though because if it becomes his final match I want him to go over. Especially since he hasn't gone over clean much lately at all. Just the Bray match that isn't talked about.

I get some are tired of him but the man is a legend and deserves to be celebrated.

I don't really care how he goes out in terms of the result. Tradition has him lose on his way out to help someone but there are some circumstances that exceptions are made.

I would not mind Taker losing to Wyatt at Mania if he's actually going to be there to build it with him. Bray has earned something out of all this. He literally carried the Taker feud on his own and made it at least intriguing. He put Roman over like a million bucks in this feud and Roman is in a much better position to take that next step to the main event than he was before. Bray has paid his dues tremendously. I can think of much worse options for Taker to put over on his way out if that's the way they go.

Personally, I'm hoping it's a legit feud with Bray that goes to the Rumble and then transitions into a Taker-Sting match at Mania. That's what I want to see.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don't really care how he goes out in terms of the result. Tradition has him lose on his way out to help someone but there are some circumstances that exceptions are made.

I would not mind Taker losing to Wyatt at Mania if he's actually going to be there to build it with him. Bray has earned something out of all this. He literally carried the Taker feud on his own and made it at least intriguing. He put Roman over like a million bucks in this feud and Roman is in a much better position to take that next step to the main event than he was before. Bray has paid his dues tremendously. I can think of much worse options for Taker to put over on his way out if that's the way they go.

Personally, I'm hoping it's a legit feud with Bray that goes to the Rumble and then transitions into a Taker-Sting match at Mania. That's what I want to see.

I'm more of the school a legend should end a legend. Shawn ended Flair. Taker ended Shawn, etc.

If tonight was it for Taker I might honestly been ok with it because I think Brock is at the level to retire taker.

I do think Bray has paid his dues to the point he deserves better booking but retiring Taker is a huge deal that I don't think Bray should get.

I would be cool with Sting-Taker if Sting can actually do it. Plus it needs to be full on crow sting. Not the crap we have seen so far. That and I know Taker would go over because no way in hell Vince lets his company man do the job to Sting.

S A W F T*

So if it's Team Taker vs. Team Wyatt who do you put on Team Taker now that he face turned?

Team Wyatt:
Bray Wyatt
Erick Rowan
Luke Harper
Braun Strowman
Big Show? (ducks)

Team Taker:
The Undertaker
Kane?
Dean Ambrose?
Daniel Bryan?
Finn Balor?

I would think Reigns would have a singles match. Would be cool for Balor to feud with Wyatt heading into RR.

I bet they go mystery partner again for a huge return/debut. Or team Taker goes into it 4 v 5, and just as the bell is supposed to ring someone comes storming to the ring to even the odds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I would just do 4v4 and use DB and Orton. If DB can't go, do Jericho. Stupid but it's at least a way to have the Wyatts go over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->