TV: Survivor 37 David vs. Goliath discussion

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
One of the producers said every contestant gets at least one confessional in the premier. Hopefully its not just a 2 person show again this season.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Was there no individual videos on the cast this time? Can't find them anywhere.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
One of the producers said every contestant gets at least one confessional in the premier. Hopefully its not just a 2 person show again this season.
If you are a boring player with no personality then they shouldn't get air time. There was a couple of those last season.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Bummer of an ending, but a pretty good premiere. Glad we got to know pretty much everyone

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
This was a great premier, despite the difficult ending. Jessica is hot, but she's annoying me already with her constant crying. I know shes a kid, but yikes. She seems too fragile to make it much further in the game. I hope she proves me wrong, though. I'm excited about this season.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
This was a great premier, despite the difficult ending. Jessica is hot, but she's annoying me already with her constant crying. I know shes a kid, but yikes. She seems too fragile to make it much further in the game. I hope she proves me wrong, though. I'm excited about this season.

Have+a+seat+right+over+there+_67cd86828d4d08feaf0b762436b5c7a6.jpg

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
LOOOL. My choice of words there are disastrous. I meant to say, "young".

Good reply, though. I laughed really hard.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I always get nervous when Jeff hypes the theme more than usual, which I admit is a pretty high bar. It typically means that either he was one of the ones who came up with the theme or that season's cast sucked.

Tough way to leave the game. He seemed to be in a lot of pain and at first with the way it was edited I thought it was a cardiac event.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I don't have a problem with the theme, Australian Survivor is doing the same thing right now (Champs vs Contenders) and its going pretty well. I also thought that the first episode was really solid despite not having a tribal, which isn't something I would have guessed.

If you want to be concerned about a season's theme google the season 38 one.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Damn liked that guy had a feeling he would go far in a tribe swap because the David tribe couldn't handle his humour lol

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Very good first ep. Season has some potential. So far there are a bunch of very entertaining players.

LOL at the big black lady who stands around and does nothing but yell at people, i'm sure she will last long :laugh:

Reactions: jasonleaffan

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
Natalie is hilarious. Her comments had me laughing so hard. And I'm conflicted about Jessica being voted out. On one hand, I'm glad. She is too emotional. She cries too much. It's annoying.

On the other hand, she's hot. I'll miss looking at her.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->