Super Smash Bros Ultimate (13.0 + Sora)

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
I don't think any of the Champions make it in, BUT I think they will make Cameo's in BotW Link's final smash.

These are the characters I hope make it in some way:

Amaterasu(Okami)
Richter(Castlevania)
King Boo(Mario)
Skull Kid (Majora's Mask)
Rex and/or Jin (Xenoblade 2)
Mega Man X or Zero (Mega Man X series)
Baby Mario & Baby Luigi, to add to the Ice Climbers and Rosalina characters that have you controlling two things.
Heihachi Mishima (Tekken series)
Goku (Dragon Ball)
Leon (Resident Evil 4 version)
8 Bit Mario (Mario)
Midna riding Wolf Link (Twilight Princess)
Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight Series)

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
I don't think any of the Champions make it in, BUT I think they will make Cameo's in BotW Link's final smash.

These are the characters I hope make it in some way:

Amaterasu(Okami)
Richter(Castlevania)
King Boo(Mario)
Skull Kid (Majora's Mask)
Rex and/or Jin (Xenoblade 2)
Mega Man X or Zero (Mega Man X series)
Baby Mario & Baby Luigi, to add to the Ice Climbers and Rosalina characters that have you controlling two things.
Heihachi Mishima (Tekken series)
Goku (Dragon Ball)
Leon (Resident Evil 4 version)
8 Bit Mario (Mario)
Midna riding Wolf Link (Twilight Princess)
Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight Series)

Maybe it's just me, but a dark horse I would love to see in a Smash game is Professor Layton.

He's had umpteen appearances on Nintendo consoles, many installments on the DS and 3DS. He's practically a Nintendo character by this point.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I can't believe they're adding the Doom Marine and Diablo.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Smash 4 pretty much covered all the bases for Nintendo characters, outside of Chrono trigger or something, but for a realistic character I would love to see an indie mascot make it in. Maybe shovel knight or steamworld universe character.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll throw my hat into the Amaterasu ring.

- Unique enough character to stand out.

- Sakurai is creative as all hell given he made **** like Pac-Man and the Duck Hunt Dog work and given how kinda deep Okami's combat is, there's plenty of him to draw off of. Normal B move could be that rapid fire instrument (forget what it's called), side B could be the dodge move you get from the dojo turned into a counter, smash attacks based off of smacking people with the thing on your back, final smash obviously related to using your celestial brush.

- And if all else fails, you can easily look at how Capcom used her in MvC 3 as a base.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Hard to believe we're getting a new Smash so soon but it was just over a year between SSB64 and Melee.

Nothing seems to indicate port. In fact the flaming smash symbol is the inverse of how it was in 4.

Just put my main Lucas in the game and remake Magicant in HD, and we're all good.

I hope they at least share some new info before E3 because the wait is agonizing. Maybe the return of Japan time?

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Hard to believe we're getting a new Smash so soon but it was just over a year between SSB64 and Melee.

Nothing seems to indicate port. In fact the flaming smash symbol is the inverse of how it was in 4.

Just put my main Lucas in the game and remake Magicant in HD, and we're all good.

I hope they at least share some new info before E3 because the wait is agonizing. Maybe the return of Japan time?
I think they want to release it early so they can add a lot to it over time.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I didn't own the Wii U Smash. But I like all the additions for it. It looks like they are trying to make all the little details count and that's quite nice.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It's basically Super Smash Bros: Infinity War.

No problem with that even if like, 20% of the characters are still clones.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
So the only current newcomers are Daisy, Ridley, and the Inklings. Wouldn't be surprised to see more revealed at the invitational.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
a09.jpg

Reactions: Taro Tsujimoto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad