Sunday 9:45PM: still negotiating, meeting ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
sharkyz15 said:
TSN could have removed it because they are over now
TSN never removes articles. They just edit them (something I don't like by the way. I can tolerate adding new updates at the bottom but changing what was already written is dastardly evil. it screws up linking and quoting excerpts). Or push it down one with a new article.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
if a deal was done, TSN would have posted it by now just so they could say they broke the news first :)

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
Hold on to your seets b/c if the article was indeed taken off cause the meetings are over I would think they will post another article

DEAL IN PRICIPAL??????????????????

CROSSING FINGERS AND GETTING OVERLY OPTAMISTIC

I BET THEY ALREADY SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE

Gus Fring

May 16, 2004
Ottawa
sharkyz15 said:
Hold on to your seets b/c if the article was indeed taken off cause the meetings are over I would think they will post another article

DEAL IN PRICIPAL??????????????????

CROSSING FINGERS AND GETTING OVERLY OPTAMISTIC

I BET THEY ALREADY SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE

LMFAO!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Mattiboy13

Feb 4, 2005
how many times have we said and heard...

"lock yourselves in a room until a deal is done"

9 months later, and they finally are doing it...

Mattiboy13

Feb 4, 2005
Gurj said:
cknw sportstalk in Vancouver now reporting that talks are getting extremly intense and some sort of deadline has been placed for tomorrow noon, with an announcement on Wednesday.

www.cknw.com or www.mojoradio.ca - listen live

Eklund has been saying this for the last hour or so...also he is reporting talks are breaking til tomorrow morning as of 1:25 am

Dogbert*

I just went to his site, and it has nothing of that nature up there.

The latest post is at 1:10 AM, and says "still going".

mbam99

Sep 3, 2003
Red Deer
Visit site
Latest Ek post...

Done for the night
"We're breaking for the evening. Going to resume early tomorrow." from a source...go to bed

# posted by Eklund @ 1:23 AM

Gus Fring

May 16, 2004
Ottawa
mbam99 said:
Latest Ek post...

Done for the night
"We're breaking for the evening. Going to resume early tomorrow." from a source...go to bed

# posted by Eklund @ 1:23 AM

If eklund said it its gotta be true goodnight guys

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh: :propeller

BobMckenzie

Jul 23, 2003
Gurj said:
cknw sportstalk in Vancouver now reporting that talks are getting extremly intense and some sort of deadline has been placed for tomorrow noon, with an announcement on Wednesday.

www.cknw.com or www.mojoradio.ca - listen live

Well, I guess we know the guys at NW in Vancouver are reading Eklund tonight :biglaugh:

Deadline? Well, I suppose it's possible, but c'mon, almost at the finish line and what do you think is going on?...Bettman tells the PA...if we're not done by noon tomorrow, I'm cancelling the 05-06 season? LMFAO. Obviously, the goal was to be finished by noon Monday so Bettman could go to the executive committee meeting on Monday afternoon and say, we're done, but if he can't say we're done, he can say we're almost done and here's the update. The meeting is taking place for sure. My sense is he won't have his fully executed and legally binding (pending ratification of course) CBA in hand, but it's close, as in later Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday, and we'll probably know how much closer by the time they meet tomorrow.

You guys kill me, go to bed...it's not time yet. At least one more sleep, and maybe two or three, until Santa, I mean, CBA arrives.

Good night. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->