OT: Summer Olympics

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Lochte has said he and his buddies didn't report it to the police because they didn't want to get in trouble. That sounds shady because what would they get in trouble for? Being out late and drunk? Their Olympics were over so that doesn't make any sense. Unless they did something like break down a door and piss all over a hallway? :nod:

It's not like these guys don't have the money to pay for the damage they caused.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am stunned at the number of athletes coasting to the finish line specifically on short runs. Are they really thinking not running their hardest for 1 second is going to be the difference maker a day later?

Gatlin will claim he was injured since November but if he was injured that badly he would have never have been so far out in front, and certainly should not have looked over his shoulder. And shouldn't be racing tonight.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Just heard on the news that Lochte and another of his swim buddies have been indicted for making a false report to police in Brazil. That means dick to Lochte, he is in the US, but his swim buddy could be looking at 3 years in jail.

Whatever the truth is, the two being indicted is a bit much, IMO. Brazil is in full save face mode.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Just heard on the news that Lochte and another of his swim buddies have been indicted for making a false report to police in Brazil. That means dick to Lochte, he is in the US, but his swim buddy could be looking at 3 years in jail.

Whatever the truth is, the two being indicted is a bit much, IMO. Brazil is in full save face mode.

The others should've ran away with their buddy Lochte.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
So all this Lochte BS is because Lochte told his Mom a fib about being robbed at gun point and his Mom blabbed to a reporter about it. What a fine representative of the good ole U.S. of A. :facepalm:

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
So all this Lochte BS is because Lochte told his Mom a fib about being robbed at gun point and his Mom blabbed to a reporter about it. What a fine representative of the good ole U.S. of A. :facepalm:

No I would say all this stuff is because Lochte acted like a idiot, and then when he sobered up instead of taking care of it, he acted like a bigger idiot. This is also on the other 3. They should have owned up to it imminently and fixed the problem. How hard would it have been to go back, apologizes and pay for the door.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
No I would say all this stuff is because Lochte acted like a idiot, and then when he sobered up instead of taking care of it, he acted like a bigger idiot. This is also on the other 3. They should have owned up to it imminently and fixed the problem. How hard would it have been to go back, apologizes and pay for the door.

Well maybe they really were "held up"? Link is to a statement about what happened from one of the swim buddies:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/olym...s-station-incident-in-statement/?tid=sm_tw_ps

Who hasn't taken a piss when drunk behind a building? Or even ****ed with an advertisement? So I wouldn't say these guys did anything outrageous. Like hold a gun to someone and demand money before allowing someone to leave. They had a gun pulled on them in a 3rd world country. They are lucky one of their severed legs, at the hip, wasn't found off Copacabana Beach.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...water-just-miles-Olympics-sailing-events.html

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Another Maryland native, Matthew Centrowitz, wins Gold in the 1500m.

Crab cakes and Olympic Gold medals, thats what Maryland does! :yo:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I didnt get to watch much and didnt see near enough Allyson Felix to get my fill, but it seemed like a pretty good games altogether

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad