STX Protective Gear in Canada

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Anyone know a Canadian-based online retailer selling STX Protective Gear?

I'm interested in their new Stallion HPR glove as it comes with factory installed Pittard's Digital Leather. I had Pittard's recently put on my current gloves (Easton Ultra Lites) and it's easily the best palm material I've ever used, even if it's not terribly durable.

Most US-based retailers are restricted shipping STX protective gear into Canada. STX sticks I can find at Sportchek, but not protective gear.

If not, does anyone know when STX protective may be available in Canada? Seems odd considering the size of the hockey market that I can't buy STX protective up here.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Not sure dude. Only time I've seen stx gear is in sportschek. It's really not that big up here.
It seems like right now the market is:
Bauer
CCM
Warrior
True
????? Smaller brands and Stx

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Not sure dude. Only time I've seen stx gear is in sportschek. It's really not that big up here.
It seems like right now the market is:
Bauer
CCM
Warrior
True
????? Smaller brands and Stx

Sportchek has their sticks, but don't carry the protective gear.

I read somewhere STX doesn't have distribution in Europe yet either and are working to get distribution in places outside the US.

I would imagine they'll eventually get their hockey protective into Canada at some point.

Too bad right now, those new Stallion HPR gloves with factory installed Pittard's palms look sweet. Only other way to get gloves with these palms are Eagle custom orders, or find a pair of pro stock gloves with the palms already installed by the manufacturer.

althoma1

Nov 21, 2013
I picked up some Stx surgeon 500 gloves at National Sports in the summer. They also carried the old stallion model (the new HPR was not out yet). I bought mine on clearance at the Pickering location, but also saw them at the Scarborough location. I don't know if they carry the new models, but you could call a National Sports location if you have one near you.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I picked up some Stx surgeon 500 gloves at National Sports in the summer. They also carried the old stallion model (the new HPR was not out yet). I bought mine on clearance at the Pickering location, but also saw them at the Scarborough location. I don't know if they carry the new models, but you could call a National Sports location if you have one near you.

Sadly there is not. But thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad