stupid test do not bother

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
This thread will literally blow the minds of Lounge regulars. Quite like monkeys touching the heat of burning embers for the first time, they will arrive at the evolutionary crossroad - will they instinctively run from the percieved danger or will they take it, learn from it, and eventually utilize it?

This could lead to an amazing leap forward for the Loungers; fascinating stuff OP.

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
f***. I hate to say it, but I have may just been 'had'. A genius architect you are OP.

By framing the thread title as "stupid test, do not bother" you have baited the lesser minded into feeling the instinctual urge to engage with your puzzle. By "bothering" to respond I have now failed your "stupid test" which just leaves me with runny egg on my face after the bullshit drivel I just posted above.

If that weren't enough, the sly dagger toothed finishing touch of " does this work?- yep" is a haunting reminder to me that you, my intellectual better, have had this planned out from the start. The entire thread a sham - a trap, to ensnare a runaway ego.

I have so, so much to learn. Namaste @eramosat

Reactions: Neil Racki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad