Streaming DEL games in the US

mdtex95

Feb 4, 2009
Texas
Not sure if this has been posted before; if it has, mods feel free to move this post...

Is it possible to stream DEL games in the United States? Is there a streaming service similar to NHL GC live?

jnk96

Feb 25, 2013
At the rink.
Telekom bought the broadcasting rights and they stream every game. Good news is, you can watch anywhere in the world. Bad news is, you need a Telekom subscription and I'm unsure whether internationals can do that.

Here's the registration link:
https://www.telekomeishockey.de/buchen

If I were you, I'd just try to sign up and go as far as you can get. You'll find out whether it works or not if they ask for your address and you can't switch to American address formats or set "USA" as country of residence.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
Telekom bought the broadcasting rights and they stream every game. Good news is, you can watch anywhere in the world. Bad news is, you need a Telekom subscription and I'm unsure whether internationals can do that.

Here's the registration link:
Buchen | DEL

If I were you, I'd just try to sign up and go as far as you can get. You'll find out whether it works or not if they ask for your address and you can't switch to American address formats or set "USA" as country of residence.

You can register via the website, pay via PayPal and is not geofenced. Just give Deutschland as you country of origin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad