Post-Game Talk: Streak busted! Jets win 3-2

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
urFvoqb.png

(5v5, adjusted)

Whoa guys, it's like Little and Wheeler have an immense amount of chemistry with each other and are pretty dang good instead of having Wheeler as a centre!

Tanev-Hendricks-Armia, whoa boy.

Enstrom-Myers, whoaaaa boy.

Grats to Hellboy breaking the franchise record. He's pretty decent I think.

These charts are interesting but not much else. It doesnt tell you much really.... Watching the game you could see Little and Wheeler were struggling. Just a bunch of numbers that mean nothing really.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player post-game audio: Hellebuyck, Ehlers & Laine.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Thoughts on the game. What has the group done to protect leads so well this season? On the goal by Ehlers. What did he think of the game overall with the new look lines? Update on Kulikov? What happened in warm-up? On Hellebuyck setting the wins record for the franchise. On the backup goalie (Hutchinson) not being at the rink for puck drop due to plane delay. On the hit on Josh Morrissey and whether he will be OK.

To listen click here.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
If the Jets make the final...

The people back when who were positive on good Scotch...

Get invited to my place to drink $800 worth of Isle of Skye varieties of Scotch...

YWG' will ref who attends...

People complain... but then we will all be winners...

Some more than others...

;) :popcorn:
I like to drink if that helps my case.

Reactions: Oseductive

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
The Jets barely did anything with puck for most of the game other than a brief stint in the 2nd. This was a bad game against a mediocre team, I am not sure why people have trouble with that. I could not care less how the Pens play since I do not give a crap about that team.

The point is even teams with good records have nights like these. It happens. Plus the Devils didn't play like a "Mediocre" team tonight. They were fast. The Jets have now won 3 in a row all on the road. It's way too early to start the whole "You can't play like this or you will go nowhere in the playoffs" type of label. Of course it is your prerogative to say as you wish.

As for me, I will give our boys credit (especially Helle) for hanging on and gutting out a road win.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Why should we have lost? We scored 3. They scored 2 . We never trailed once this game. This narrative some of you push where it seems you are expecting ass woopings every game is strange

I didn't see the game, just read this thread where a lot of posters were saying it was a lucky win. Just wanted to give compliment to the team.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
These charts are interesting but not much else. It doesnt tell you much really.... Watching the game you could see Little and Wheeler were struggling. Just a bunch of numbers that mean nothing really.

They were fighting the puck a bit, but they made up for it in other areas

Reactions: 204hockey

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Good teams find a way to reset their mindset after losing a game. Great teams find a way to win games they should lose. Congrats on the win!

You know bad teams can also win games they should lose when they get .953 goaltending, right?

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I am not sure Ey' who was involved in the whole "Scotch aging" debate... I have a good memory... it's just short...

But those who were positive...

Not dismissive...

Will be invited...

If the Jets make the final, Cup or not...

We will all be Winners.
I wasn’t ...& yes we will be

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad