Post-Game Talk: Streak busted! Jets win 3-2

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Just got a notification from NHL. Taylor Halls point streak comes to an end tonight against the Jets. Called it and love it!!!

Reactions: TheDeuce

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
The Jets barely did anything with puck for most of the game other than a brief stint in the 2nd. This was a bad game against a mediocre team, I am not sure why people have trouble with that. I could not care less how the Pens play since I do not give a crap about that team.
Have you ever heard of the rope-a-dope. The Jets won and were never losing ... why waste your energy ... the sign of a good team. If the Jets were losing I guarantee you they would have at least 40 shots on net.

Reactions: SoCalJetsFan

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Maurice may have trolled everyone by putting Glue on the first line rushes, but he is not taking him off the roster any time soon.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
I thought we were poor in the neutral zone giving up too many stretch passes and we were slow transitioning from offense to defense.

Defensively for the most part we kept everything to the outside outside a few chances.

Offensively thought we were kind of bland, couldn't cycle worth a damm but we did hit I think 4 posts? Make half of those and this game is a laughfer

I thought Little busted his ass defensively tonight, his offensive game just isn't there this year like it used to be hopefully he gets it worked out by playoffs.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
**Insert budgie explosion GIF here**

A lotta depth going on. Ehlers goal was a beauty. Elite talent the difference.

Frenchy a bit off tonight and Little was underwhelming. Wheeler with a few failed attempts to get the puck out of his own end.

Reactions: Howard Chuck

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
How Devils fans must be feeling after that game:laugh:
iKPJpZs.gif

Reactions: sipowicz

Wizard204

Feb 14, 2018
I can't wait for Trouba to get back because I've had enough of watching Myers play big minutes. He takes the longest time to get onto pucks when they are dumped into the zone. It is almost like he is afraid to get hit by being first onto the puck. Also he has like no awareness when he is defending, when he tripped on the net was just comical :laugh:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thats cuz ppl on here need to complain about something always. I guarantee you if the Jets win the cup and in game 7 they win 3 2 ppl will say we were lucky.

If the Jets make the final...

The people back when who were positive on good Scotch...

Get invited to my place to drink $800 worth of Isle of Skye varieties of Scotch...

YWG' will ref who attends...

People complain... but then we will all be winners...

Some more than others...

;) :popcorn:

WPGChief

May 25, 2017
Winnipeg
jetsnation.ca
urFvoqb.png

(5v5, adjusted)

Whoa guys, it's like Little and Wheeler have an immense amount of chemistry with each other and are pretty dang good instead of having Wheeler as a centre!

Tanev-Hendricks-Armia, whoa boy.

Enstrom-Myers, whoaaaa boy.

Grats to Hellboy breaking the franchise record. He's pretty decent I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad