Post-Game Talk: Streak busted! Jets win 3-2

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Helle won this 2 points for us !! - we were quite badly outshot, and a little luck to come out with 2 points.

With that being said, we hit the post 2 times, and had very good quality chances.

A very exciting game to watch -- but we'll have to step up the pace against Nashville.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
A visual summary of the Jets win tonight...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22989-1401819056-21.gif
HTTP2Fzc2V0cy5zYm5hdGlvbi5jb20vYXNzZXRzLzI4MjgyNTUva3JhbWVyLWhvcnNlLWJldC1vX21lZGl1bS5naWYlog.gif

Reactions: SLAYER

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Buff a f******* BEAST! He totally neutralized Hall. Ehlers was dancing all night. Fantastic game by him.

Myers with some neural hiccups in the 1st but good after that. Thought Copper played a good game and I liked Little's game also. Chia keeps his streak alive! And Patty of course gets us going. Nice seeing Tasmanian Tanev back.

I thought we blocked a lot of stuff from a real quick and plucky team and when we didn't Helly stood tall.

Another really solid road win.

Hulide

Jul 12, 2017
I LOVE STASTNY!!! Laine and Ehlers are soooooo much better now. Not the best game but a win is a win :)

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
An exhausting game to watch and, I'm sure, to play. The Jets were outclassed, outworked, outskated, outeverythinged other than in net. The non-Finno-Danish offence seems to have dried up lately. Still, I have a feeling we'll be seeing something better vs. Philadelphia.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
[/QUOTE]
Really? I'd rather have him out there defending. Welp. All ended well.

Loser Patrik with only 1 goal, though.
[/QUOTE]

if they were both fresh i agree. but wheeler was hunched over and cld barely skate and missed 2 open nets. i know hes trying to pad his stats also but the kid is going for the rocket gtfo the ice

Reactions: hudster

Kratti

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
Interesting game. Badly outshot but I thought the Jets defensive zone coverage was pretty good, Devils didn't get too many quality scoring chances despite throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the net. Would be nice to get some of the key pieces back from injuries and NOT lose more people. Oh well.

Laine unstoppable Rocket trophy train just keeps on going.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Good result. It's funny, though - even though the game felt very lopsided towards the Devils, I didn't feel the Jets played bad, merely the Devils outplayed them. Very glad to have enstrom back. Hoping Kulilov isn't seriously injured, and was held out for precautionary reasons. He's a depth defender, but he's the one I'd rather have in the 6 hole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->