Status
Not open for further replies.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
:handclap: Al Strachan :handclap:

Edmonton has money troubles and yet they have enough in the bank to pay Laraque 2 million per. Is he not the highest paid fourth liner in the league? Not saying he isn't worth the penny, but come on!

Can't argue with Strachan on this one.

Vancouver and Ottawa were in their shoes a few years back, but look at them now.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Bring Back Bucky said:
Kind of scary. If I was going to be anybody's stooge, I figure it would at least be someone whose hair looked recently washed...
lol...actually I was kinda half expecting him to show up as your avatar. Its sort of in line with your somewhat recent string of hideous avatars. :joker:

se7en*

great_one98 said:
:handclap: Al Strachan :handclap:

Edmonton has money troubles and yet they have enough in the bank to pay Laraque 2 million per. Is he not the highest paid fourth liner in the league? Not saying he isn't worth the penny, but come on!

Can't argue with Strachan on this one.

Vancouver and Ottawa were in their shoes a few years back, but look at them now.

What are you talking about? Laraque doesn't get paid $2,000,000, he gets paid one million (which is still too way much for him).

Not surprised you like Al Strachan though, seeing how he has a tendency to see his own fabrications as reality too. :dunce: And I'll bet you like and agree with Ann Coulter.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
guymez said:
lol...actually I was kinda half expecting him to show up as your avatar. Its sort of in line with your somewhat recent string of hideous avatars. :joker:

I'm tempted, but you have to admit, Anastasia-Priscilla is prettier than her owner. That one still gives you nightmares, doesn't it???

Trizent

Mar 4, 2005
Oil Country
Georges would have made 1.4M in 2004-05 (with no rollback), just over 20% below the average salary.

Glad that sack of skin does his homework. What a joke. This guy is a journalist?

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Bring Back Bucky said:
I'm tempted, but you have to admit, Anastasia-Priscilla is prettier than her owner. That one still gives you nightmares, doesn't it???
Not even all of Anastasia-Pricilla's pretty ribbons and bows could help her owner get any prettier. :teach: :eek:

se7en*

guymez said:
Great...just what BBB needs....more options for avatars.
You secretly like his avatars....don't ya....come on ...you can tell me.

I think it's a hoot! :lol I can see Modano calling 'Come hare Anastasia!' in a Sigfried voice. :D

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Hootchie Cootchie said:
I think it's a hoot! :lol I can see Modano calling 'Come hare Anastasia!' in a Sigfried voice. :D

Hootchie, Guy-Mez, I have some very sad news. On the hockey's poll board, Anastasia-Priscilla and I have taken terrible abuse, from a STARS fan of all things. You would think that such an individual would approve of this fantastic animal, but au contraire, he has slandered the poor pooch and I to the point where our feelings are crushed, and we may stay indoors for a week...

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Bring Back Bucky said:
Hootchie, Guy-Mez, I have some very sad news. On the hockey's poll board, Anastasia-Priscilla and I have taken terrible abuse, from a STARS fan of all things. You would think that such an individual would approve of this fantastic animal, but au contraire, he has slandered the poor pooch and I to the point where our feelings are crushed, and we may stay indoors for a week...
Man thats low....I'll bet he claimed that Anastasia-Priscilla had turned on her owner and was nothing more than a mouth piece for the owners.
Those pro NHLPA people will stop at nothing to further their cause. :lol

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
guymez said:
Man thats low....I'll bet he claimed that Anastasia-Priscilla had turned on her owner and was nothing more than a mouth piece for the owners.
Those pro NHLPA people will stop at nothing to further their cause. :lol

Nah, he just doesn't like Oilers fans, I guess. Ah, well, he'll never pass the application process if he applies for a pet of his own..

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
guymez said:
Great...just what BBB needs....more options for avatars.
You secretly like his avatars....don't ya....come on ...you can tell me.
;)

GuyMez, consider yourself very, very liucky that I am 34 and as such too dumb to resize pictures to fit into my avatar, because those were some really, really beautiful pampered pooch photos. The Anastasia-Priscilla's sister one just about brought tears to my eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->