News Article: Stone wants to be part of the solution

StoneHoffs129

Oct 24, 2017
Very true although it's nice to see him thinking long term with Ottawa and wanting to make this team good again as opposed to wanting to bail.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Dude is the solution
We just need a couple more of him

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
101-300x220.png

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
You will be very disappointed when Karlsson gets traded.

Man I've been waiting for this for a long time, a f***ing psychic. Who would've thought that, out of all places, there's one right here on HFBoards.

Since you're here, I was just wondering if this is the year my daughter finally finds a normal boyfriend and leaves the house? Thanks.

- My wife and I

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Good, but the reality is he'll be part of the solution for $7 x 7 - otherwise he'll solve another teams problems. Fixing broken things is more expensive then maintaning them properly and we are finding that out now.

if we go to him Stone asking him for a home town discount I don't think his problem solving sentiments will be the same.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Man I've been waiting for this for a long time, a ****ing psychic. Who would've thought that, out of all places, there's one right here on HFBoards.

Since you're here, I was just wondering if this is the year my daughter finally finds a normal boyfriend and leaves the house? Thanks.

- My wife and I
But for all of you who says that Karlsson is going to resigned, that hes not gonna leave, aren't you being psychics also???

It's my humble opinion that Karlsson will get traded, the Sens will never pay one play 10M+ a season for 8 years who has a bum ankle.

You have the right to your opinion and I have the right to mine, you dont agree thats fine, but dont be smart ass about it ;)

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I hope he stays long term, he's a games and I love his passion out there.

Karlsson
Chabot
Stone
Duchene
Hoffman
Hopefully Brown, White, Batherson, Formenton & Hogberg as the youth influx

That's my core going forward if I'm the GM, work around that. We have a lot of staggered expiring contracts over the next 4 years, we can manage if we're smart.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
But for all of you who says that Karlsson is going to resigned, that hes not gonna leave, aren't you being psychics also???

It's my humble opinion that Karlsson will get traded, the Sens will never pay one play 10M+ a season for 8 years who has a bum ankle.

You have the right to your opinion and I have the right to mine, you dont agree thats fine, but dont be smart ass about it ;)

Actually I think it's just as stupid to say he'll sign for sure than to say he will get traded but yea for sure you have the right to your opinion. It's only an opinion though so don't disguise it as fact.

Reactions: albator71

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Actually I think it's just as stupid to say he'll sign for sure than to say he will get traded but yea for sure you have the right to your opinion. It's only an opinion though so don't disguise it as fact.
Good point my man, but knowing this franchise the way we do, the likelihood that we resigned him are very low. I dont know how we can keep him, to me anyway its more logical to expect him to get traded then it is to resigned him. If im wrong im man enough to come here and say thats i was wrong.

Reactions: Boud

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Stone is "C" material. He might even be more suited to it than Karlsson. Then again he can't put the team on his back like Karlsson can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad