Injury Report: Stone, Pietrangelo

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
What are they trading MAF to Buffalo?

Apparently Jack's out for the regular season so they could make a trade anyway with or without Petro on LTIR.

Though his prorated cap hit would be around 6m which is right around the amount Vegas would be able to spend over the cap with Pietrangelo on LTIR. I guess he would have to be out for the regular season too for the cap to work.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Apparently Jack's out for the regular season so they could make a trade anyway with or without Petro on LTIR.

Though his prorated cap hit would be around 6m which is right around the amount Vegas would be able to spend over the cap with Pietrangelo on LTIR. I guess he would have to be out for the regular season too for the cap to work.

I suppose that side could work, but what on the asset side would we have to send to get him? Tuch, Glass, Hague, draft picks...what else? I don't think we have enough attractive assets to make this deal, especially since Glass has not showed much this year.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Does Eichel have the 200 foot effort VGK expects from their skaters? The closest I could find in an article from 2019 saying he has become more committed to playing a 200 foot game. I'll admit I don't watch star forwards defend when other teams' games are on.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Does Eichel have the 200 foot effort VGK expects from their skaters? The closest I could find in an article from 2019 saying he has become more committed to playing a 200 foot game. I'll admit I don't watch star forwards defend when other teams' games are on.

I'd be more worried about his neck than his 2-way game on a line with Stone tbh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad