STHer thread

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Finally completed my survey today. They are not going to be pleased when they read it. I told them there was no real value in being an SSO as I could buy tickets on StubHub for less than I paid for my seats. Told them that the way they treat SSO's is terrible, having a meet and greet on a non-game day at 5pm, Reps won't go out of their way for you, etc.

Told them I probably won't renew next year after 10+ years of being a SSO.
I'm sorry, I gotta completely disagree with you, man. Even though my rep changed this year, my old rep who was my original when I became an SSO was spectacular and she is still the one I reach out to when I need help.

You can't expect them to have a meet and greet on a game day. These guys still have a job to do on the ice. And that's most important.

Ownership is also great to me as an SSO. Have received multiple favors from them in my two years being an SSO.

Yeah, the on ice product isn't great right now but the people around the fans are pretty great. At least to me and most I speak to who are SSOs.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
I'm sorry, I gotta completely disagree with you, man. Even though my rep changed this year, my old rep who was my original when I became an SSO was spectacular and she is still the one I reach out to when I need help.

You can't expect them to have a meet and greet on a game day. These guys still have a job to do on the ice. And that's most important.

Ownership is also great to me as an SSO. Have received multiple favors from them in my two years being an SSO.

Yeah, the on ice product isn't great right now but the people around the fans are pretty great. At least to me and most I speak to who are SSOs.

Had meet and greet in the past. Club Red after a Saturday or Sunday game against Calgary.

In my 10+years I have 4 or 5 different reps. The ones I have had all have left for other jobs. The best one I have had is now the head ticket rep for a pro basketball team.

My current rep won't do anything extra for us. Last year I had her get me tickets to a show and I asked if she could get me a parking pass. She said sure, $20. Thanks. A week or so ago was my wife's birthday, three days after that was my birthday, and then our wedding anniversary. I asked my rep if she could maybe get us tickets in Club Lexus for a game; sure, trade in your tickets and $200 more each. Thanks.

What favors have you gotten? I haven't got squat! Lower bowl, full season, 10+ years!

Reactions: PanthersHockey1

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Can't wait to see the price hike after the last season and a half of mediocre (at best) hockey. Can't wait to hear the excuse of "WE SPEND MONEY!" despite having an internal cap. Renewing in the cheapest section possible and lowering my seats from 2 to 1. I can get most games on discount from stubhub and the games that I can't, I'll buy at cost from the team anyway. Screw it.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
This organization is a f***ing joke. We're restructuring certain benefits, so we have stripped away free parking for tenured STH's, in exchange for benefits that you probably wont use. Great....

OHH BUT IF YOU CAN AFFORD A SUITE WE WILL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT EQUAL TO YOUR PARKING PASS. GTFOH WITH THAT BS

Last edited:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
That sucks about the parking. So what's the benefit of being a STH?
Is parking still 20 bucks for non sth?

SufferingCatFan

Apr 6, 2008
fort lauderdale
Been a season ticket holder, since 2000. Thinking hard about not renewing. Last season really sucked, but I renewed anyway believing that the owners were committed to winning, then I learned different...

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
What a slap in the face from this organization. Charging STH $420 for parking will be the last straw for many. They put on that shit show last year and they can’t get out of their own way this year.

I have also been a full STH with 2 seats since 2000 and this is how they say thank you. Well I say f*** U.

I can watch at home and I have Center Ice at $160 for the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
How many of you complaining or that have a problem with it are still going to renew? I hope you guys do more in the area of action than in the area of being displeased.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
^ We've been full STH'ers for 10 years and we are not renewing for the full season. If we renew it will be for the weekend plan just in case they make the playoffs.

It's not just the additional $420, it's the totality of everything.

The board my wife is on people are saying, just walk across the street and park for free. Well, that would add about 25 minutes to my 90+ minute ride home!

We will just pick up seats on StubHub for games we really want to see, unless we do the weekend plan.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
^ We've been full STH'ers for 10 years and we are not renewing for the full season. If we renew it will be for the weekend plan just in case they make the playoffs.

It's not just the additional $420, it's the totality of everything.

The board my wife is on people are saying, just walk across the street and park for free. Well, that would add about 25 minutes to my 90+ minute ride home!

We will just pick up seats on StubHub for games we really want to see, unless we do the weekend plan.

Yea that drive back to PSL is long.
Once the game is over I want to book it back home, not walk for 30 or so minutes and get stuck in that congestion to the T-pike.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
They are so out of touch. They will get a clue when thousands of STH disappear. Bad product on the ice does not make it okay to suddenly charge $420 for parking. My tickets jumped last year by about $700, but I said that’s okay because I have 2 club seats for $30 a piece. I will let my new client rep know that this is not acceptable and that I will not renew, after 18 years and 16 of those years have been miserable with terrible results by this team.

Reactions: PSLguy

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Any STH's not using their extra allocation to purchase for the Montreal game? I need to purchase an additional 4 seats to my current 4. If you're not using yours, and you wouldn't mind helping me out I'd appreciate it. Send me a PM if anything.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Just my playoff tickets invoice.

They want payment in full all the way to the cup finals!

Even charging for home ice, 4 home games, in each round! Guess they expect up to overtake Toronto and get home ice.

Also, no option to purchase any extra tickets.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Just my playoff tickets invoice.

They want payment in full all the way to the cup finals!

Even charging for home ice, 4 home games, in each round! Guess they expect up to overtake Toronto and get home ice.

Also, no option to purchase any extra tickets.
lol that's ridiculous.

what does the fine print say re: refunds?

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
lol that's ridiculous.

what does the fine print say re: refunds?

Didn't see it on the invoice until I clicked the link to pay. It showed payment options. I will choose pay as we play -
2018 Playoffs "Pay as we Play"
You will be charged the full amount for the 1st Round of 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs when you checkout today. All future rounds will be charged when those rounds are confirmed to be played at BB&T Center. You will be charged the full amount of 4 games per round, for a maximum of 4 rounds, even if less than 4 games are played at BB&T Center. All money paid towards games that are not played at BB&T Center will be carried over to the following round, lowering your payment due for the next round of games. If you select this payment plan, the Amount Due for each installment will fluctuate. By choosing this payment plan, you authorize the Florida Panthers to charge the card on file for each round of playoffs, once it is confirmed that the next round of games will be held at BB&T Center.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainingRats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->