Recalled/Assigned: Steven Kampfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
If they signed him for Hartford, great. But it's a problem if they signed him to be the 7th D going forward.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
if he's getting paid $300k to play in the AHL then I assume he's going to be the top RHD for Hartford, which is more than OK.

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
if he's getting paid $300k to play in the AHL then I assume he's going to be the top RHD for Hartford, which is more than OK.

yeah
Paliotta may be back and Zboro will arrive,
but Calle and McIlrath are already gone while Donnay (RFA, unlikely to QO) and Hughes(UFA) will very likely walk
so the D pipeline contunues to lean left - Graves, Gilmour, Pedrie, Day

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
yeah
Paliotta may be back and Zboro will arrive,
but Calle and McIlrath are already gone while Donnay (RFA, unlikely to QO) and Hughes(UFA) will very likely walk
so the D pipeline contunues to lean left - Graves, Gilmour, Pedrie, Day

Paliotta should be kept, he could be a useful 7th D at some point.

Donnay was below average, forgot about Calle Anderson being MIA.

Left Hand D Pipeline looks good though. Rangers are stacked there.

Something has to be done about these Staal and Girardi contracts... at least ONE of them

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Hilarious. This scrub gets an undeserved call up and an extension while Clendening literally could not do anything right in the coaches eyes.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Kampfer re-signed for 2 more years, probably for the Chris Summers role, making $300k at AHL ... ($650k NHL)

https://capfriendly.com/players/steven-kampfer

Steven Kampfer signed a two year extension with the Rangers. $650 000 AAV (2 way) #tvasports
-- Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva) April 13, 2017

Guys, feel free next time to start a new thread. I clicked on the thread and first thing I saw was Girardi is out two weeks with an injury :laugh:

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
It's a shame that AV just didn't like Clendening. A RH PMD who played well and is cost controlled. Kampfer should not be ahead of him on the depth chart but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->