Steve Bernier

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
2g 1a last night in San Joses win over the oilers. I believe he has 8 pts. in his last 8 games.So it looks like he's progressing real nicely for the sharks.This is a guy that always looked good on the ice to me but seemed inconsistent at times.But kudos to him,it looks like he'll be staying in San Jose.

Mar 1, 2002
I'm not partial at all, because he has become my favorite prospect, but he has been fantastic. And not just scoring; he hits and eats up space like a vet already. He still needs some help defensively, but that was to be expected.

The line of Bernier-Marleau-Michalek is going to be a scary one. All at least 220 with the ability to skate and hit with great offensive skill.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Wild GM said:
I'm not partial at all, because he has become my favorite prospect, but he has been fantastic. And not just scoring; he hits and eats up space like a vet already. He still needs some help defensively, but that was to be expected.

The line of Bernier-Marleau-Michalek is going to be a scary one. All at least 220 with the ability to skate and hit with great offensive skill.

:biglaugh:

TheViperOne

Jul 26, 2005
I live in Moncton and he played for the Wildcats here, easily the best sniper on the team. He was amazing night in night out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->